Browse by industry - Business Services - Accounting & Finance jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Accounting & Finance jobs
The Business Process Auditor role is to verify strict compliance to the companies policies & procedures, identify control issues, detect fraud and make recommendations to the MD.
- Attractive & Central location
- Global leader within the Quality industry
Working with the Regional Controller, Global Finance Transformation Team and the Global Process Owners to set up a Shared Accounting services department via the standardisation of processes through design and implementation of globally defined processes.
During the Finance Transformation Project, to work within defined project road map of activities and deliverables.
JohannesburgPermanentR700,000 - R900,000
- Interim Finance Transformation
- Project Lead Shared Accounting Services
Our is currently recruiting for a dynamic, figure orientated individual to be responsible for the management of the billing / collections department. Reporting to the Director: Accounting, this goal orientated, driven and innovative individual will navigate a multicultural, competitive environment, partnering with internal and external stakeholders, to ensure that the billing and collections team is managed in a way that exceeds expectations.
GautengPermanentR850,000 - R1,000,000
- Global leader in the credit information industry
As a key member of the African Finance team, the Senior Advisor - Strategic Pricing reports to the Director of Strategic Pricing in Chicago with a dotted reporting line to the Africa Group CFO. This role will be to establish & maintain a centralised pricing function for Africa. This function should be able to establish benchmark pricing, evaluate pricing methodologies; and analyse pricing,volume, revenue production to develop price optimisation strategies, etc.
- A global leader in credit information and information management services.
The Group Financial Manager will work closely with the Group Financial Director on all operational and strategic aspects of the business, providing strategic business support in addition to managing the finance function and implementing systems and controls around financial reporting, risk management and operational performance.
BloemfonteinPermanentR380,000 - R480,000
- Agricultural, Mining & Chemical Industry
- Provide independent testing of processes, procedures and controls throughout the region.
- Provide detailed feedback to line management and agree corrective action plans with deadlines.
- Collaborate with Governance Manager to ensure annual testing plan is aligned to the risk profile.
- Collaborate with Governance Controller Systems to maximise automated governance
GautengPermanentR450,000 - R480,000
- Bloemfontein & Devland
- Governance Controllers open to extensive travel
This South African services leader is looking for a financial controller to be involved in the progression and strengthening of this resilient giant.They are a renowned brand, which focuses on quality and ensuring that great relationships are fostered internally and externally.They are a brand focused on delivery of results and quality at all times and taking the careers of employees to the next level.
- Hospitality Industry
Un poste de direction financière au sein d'une société internationale de services ayant de larges opérations en Algérie et dans toute l'Afrique.
- Direction financière d'une importante société de services
- Poste basé à Alger en contrat local
Working as part of the central finance team, to help run the finance function in the South Africa office. The key elements of the role will include managing the purchase ledger, cashiering, billing, credit control and compliance with accounts rules and Law Society accounts rules regulations.
GautengPermanentR650,000 - R850,000
- International Law Firm
The Regional Head of Networking Capital will be exposed to top management and the reference person for Networking Capital topics across the Region. The role provides strong leadership to the Central, Regional and Country financial head and teams and adds value by reducing the Networking Capital requirements and maximising the Cash Flow of the Group.
- Attractive Business Location
- Extensive Travel Opportunity