Browse by industry - Business Services
21 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
Page Group is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies.
Page Group is hiring new Business Development Associates to ensure the continued growth of the business.
GautengPermanentR850,000 - R1,000,000
- Page Group is hiring to ensure the continuous growth of its business
- Candidates must have a strong consultative selling approach
As a key member of the African Finance team, the Senior Advisor - Strategic Pricing reports to the Director of Strategic Pricing in Chicago with a dotted reporting line to the Africa Group CFO. This role will be to establish & maintain a centralised pricing function for Africa. This function should be able to establish benchmark pricing, evaluate pricing methodologies; and analyse pricing,volume, revenue production to develop price optimisation strategies, etc.
- A global leader in credit information and information management services.
The Business Process Auditor role is to verify strict compliance to the companies policies & procedures, identify control issues, detect fraud and make recommendations to the MD.
JohannesburgPermanentR750,000 - R900,000
- Attractive & Central location
- Global leader within the Quality industry
The successful Mergers and Acquisitions / Competition lawyer will be required to perform an investigatory function as well as a supervisory function to a small team of merger specialists.
JohannesburgPermanentR800,000 - R1,100,000
- 4-6 years of Post-Admission experience
- Solid Competition or M&A law experience essential
The Legal Counsel role will require the candidate to provide a comprehensive range of qualify legal advice in SA and Africa.
JohannesburgPermanentR550,000 - R900,000
- Commercial Lawyer at Listed Company
- +/- R1.1m + bonus & shares
The roles available will be within the Finance and Commercial space within one of the top International Law Firms in South Africa.
- Commercial and Finance Lawyers
- Top International Law Firm
The Finance Manager will be responsible for providing financial management support and advice to stakeholders in South Africa and the Rest of Africa (RoA) respectively in order to enable them to make sound business decisions. Ensures financial practices and information are in line with company policy and all statutory legislation & regulations (International Financial Reporting Standards ). Oversees the work of Financial Accountants responsible for RoA.
- 3-6 months contract with a large legal firm in Gauteng
- Ideal candidate to start as soon as possible
The Sales Executive will be responsible for driving the sale and developing the business of the company within the Gauteng region.
SandtonPermanentR600,000 - R700,000
- Global Company within the events industry
- based in Johannesburg
The successful incumbent will join the competition law department and be responsible for providing advice and assistance in relation to competition law.
GautengPermanentR650,000 - R850,000
- Top International Law Firm, based in Johannesburg
- Competition law experience is essential
The Regional Head of Networking Capital will be exposed to top management and the reference person for Networking Capital topics across the Region. The role provides strong leadership to the Central, Regional and Country financial head and teams and adds value by reducing the Networking Capital requirements and maximising the Cash Flow of the Group.
- Attractive Business Location
- Extensive Travel Opportunity