Browse by industry - Business Services - Legal jobs
11 Matching Jobs
- JohannesburgPermanentR550,000 - R900,000
The roles available will be within the Finance and Commercial space within one of the top International Law Firms in South Africa.
JohannesburgPermanentR480,000 - R700,000
- Commercial and Finance Lawyers
- Top International Law Firm
To provide corporate and commercial services to the firm.
JohannesburgPermanentR900,000 - R1,400,000
- International law firm based in Johannesburg
- Strong corporate/commercial drafting experience
Our client is currently searching for a Legal Counsel who will be respobnsible for Africa, reporting directly into the Head of Legal for the EMEA region.
JohannesburgPermanentR650,000 - R800,000
- Africa Focus
- Corporate Commercial Lawyer
The Legal Advisor is responsible for the drafting, reviewing and vetting of all relevant documents attended to by the Legal Department and providing legal advice to the business operations.
SandtonPermanentR600,000 - R700,000
- Legal Advisor for Financial Services Provider
- Admitted attorney with a minimum of 5 years of post-admission legal experience
The successful incumbent will join the competition law department and be responsible for providing advice and assistance in relation to competition law.
SandtonPermanentR700,000 - R1,100,000
- Top International Law Firm, based in Johannesburg
- Competition law experience is essential
The Employment Lawyer role is available to any lawyer with general employment law experience.
JohannesburgPermanentR400,000 - R600,000
- Employment and Labour
- Top South African Law Firm
To provide legal advice within the banking and finance sector to the law firm's clients.
JohannesburgPermanentR800,000 - R1,100,000
- Top Law Firm based in Sandton
- 2nd year Associate for banking and finance team
The Legal Counsel role will require the candidate to provide a comprehensive range of qualify legal advice in SA and Africa.
- Commercial Lawyer at Listed Company
- +/- R1.1m + bonus & shares
Technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) is one of the fastest-developing sectors of the legal market. The constant evolution of technology pushes legal boundaries and begs for the provision of innovative legal advice. TMT lawyers are required not only to apply the law, but also to take into account market developments, regulatory considerations, and commercial and technical issues.
JohannesburgPermanentR750,000 - R900,000
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) Associate
- Top Law Firm, Cape Town
The successful Mergers and Acquisitions / Competition lawyer will be required to perform an investigatory function as well as a supervisory function to a small team of merger specialists.
- 4-6 years of Post-Admission experience
- Solid Competition or M&A law experience essential