Browse by industry - Business Services - Legal jobs
6 Matching Jobs
- JohannesburgPermanentR1,100,000 - R1,500,000
The Senior Commercial Lawyer will provide first-class commercial, legal and contractual advice and solutions for all of the company's businesses in Sub-Saharan Africa with the view over time to assist with managing the Legal support function for SSA.
SandtonPermanentR1,200,000 - R2,000,000
- Multinational Telecoms Company
- TCTC: R1.1m - R1.5m
The Senior Legal Counsel must be an admitted South African Lawyer with a minimum of 7 years experience in the South African market, with a focus on Banking and Finance. The preferred candidate can come from a Law Firm (Banking Department) or from the Banking Industry. This opportunity is open to all candidates with a good understanding of banking and finance transactions with knowledge and experience in South African Banking and Finance Law.
- South African Commercial Lawyer based in Bahrain
- Excellent knowledge of SA banking law
The bilingual Commercial Associate is required to provide commercial legal services to a variety of clients of the firm. The candidate must be able to communicate fluently and efficiently in both French and English (both written and verbal communication)
SandtonPermanentR300,000 - R360,000
- French-speaking Commercial Legal Associate
- International law firm based in Sandton
To provide corporate and commercial services to clients of the firm.
JohannesburgPermanentR750,000 - R900,000
- Boutique Commercial Law Firm based in Sandton
- Commercial Associate with 2-3 years of post admission experience
The successful Mergers and Acquisitions / Competition lawyer will be required to perform an investigatory function as well as a supervisory function to a small team of merger specialists.
JohannesburgPermanentR800,000 - R1,200,000
- 4-6 years of Post-Admission experience
- Solid Competition or M&A law experience essential
A position has become available at a large multinational company based in Johannesburg, for a legal advisor who has experience in general commercial work, advising on risk and dealing with dispute resolution. The candidate must be comfortable working with various internal and external stakeholders and capable of working in a fast paced environment while servicing various differnet business units.
- In-house legal counsel at Multinational
- EE/AA candidates only