Browse by industry - Business Services - Legal jobs
6 Matching Jobs
- JohannesburgPermanentR400,000 - R600,000
To provide legal advice within the banking and finance sector to the law firm's clients.
JohannesburgPermanentR800,000 - R1,100,000
- Top Law Firm based in Sandton
- 2nd year Associate for banking and finance team
The Legal Counsel role will require the candidate to provide a comprehensive range of qualify legal advice in SA and Africa.
- Commercial Lawyer at Listed Company
- +/- R1.1m + bonus & shares
Technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) is one of the fastest-developing sectors of the legal market. The constant evolution of technology pushes legal boundaries and begs for the provision of innovative legal advice. TMT lawyers are required not only to apply the law, but also to take into account market developments, regulatory considerations, and commercial and technical issues.
SandtonPermanentR300,000 - R360,000
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) Associate
- Top Law Firm, Cape Town
To provide corporate and commercial services to clients of the firm.
JohannesburgPermanentR750,000 - R900,000
- Boutique Commercial Law Firm based in Sandton
- Commercial Associate with 2-3 years of post admission experience
The successful Mergers and Acquisitions / Competition lawyer will be required to perform an investigatory function as well as a supervisory function to a small team of merger specialists.
JohannesburgPermanentR800,000 - R1,200,000
- 4-6 years of Post-Admission experience
- Solid Competition or M&A law experience essential
A position has become available at a large multinational company based in Johannesburg, for a legal advisor who has experience in general commercial work, advising on risk and dealing with dispute resolution. The candidate must be comfortable working with various internal and external stakeholders and capable of working in a fast paced environment while servicing various differnet business units.
- In-house legal counsel at Multinational
- EE/AA candidates only