Browse by industry - Financial Services
21 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
- Featured JobAfricaPermanentThis role is based in Africa and will require the relevant candidate to live on the African continent. The role is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader in Insurance and build an already developed market in the African territory.
Featured JobSouth AfricaPermanent
- A rare and exciting opportunity to join a leading Insurance provider
- Based in Africa, this is a great role for someone in the region or relocating
The primary responsibility of the Financial Accountant is to ensure efficient running of finance and control systems in either Angola or Mozambique, Portuguese-speaking.
The Financial Accountant should be fluent both in English and Portuguese, with at least 3 years work experience. Candidates should gave strong accounting and internal controls fundamentals and able to produce, develop and maintain accurate reports and procedures.
- Our client is a leading multinational company within the energy sector
- International exposure in Portuguese-speaking countries, Angola & Mozambique
The overall purpose of this position is to grow and manage MUFG's existing book of global corporate clients while growing their dialogue in SA and RoA through the on boarding of new clients and the cross-selling of existing products. The Director for Transactional Banking will focus both on inbound and outbound local and RoA FI's, MNC's as well as Japanese corporates and will primarily be selling Cash, Trade and FX solutions.
SandtonPermanentR1,600,000 - R1,900,000
- Director Transactional Banking, MUFG
- Director: Cash, Trade and FX products, MUFG
Our client is looking for a Director level Credit Risk Analyst that has experience in conducting corporate and country risk ratings for non-FS based corporates within both the South African and African Region. The succesful incumbent will be responsible for managing 1 senior Credit Analyst and will report in to several sector teams in Europe namely Commodities, Telecoms & Utilities. Travelling will be minimal (15% - 20 %).
Abu DhabiPermanentBased in Abu Dhabi and reporting to the head of internal communication, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the organisations brand, including the maintenance of the design and production of print marketing materials and interactive media with the objective of promoting and enhancing the brand, corporate identity and image
- Director, Corporate Credit Ratings, Africa
- Director, Senior Credit Ratings Analyst for African Corporates
- Essential to have experience in a multinational/reputable organisation
- Must have previous hands-on graphic design experience
This is a specific role for an experienced recruiter to join our team in Johannesburg as recruiter in our Banking & Financial Services team, either as a consultant or senior consultant. Our Michael Page Banking & Financial Services brand has a strong presence in the market and we are looking for an innovative and driven individual to achieve new levels of success.
MidrandPermanentR600,000 - R800,000
- Join us as we embark on the next stage of our growth and expansion
- SA subsidiary of FTSE 250 business with 10+ years in South Africa
Reporting to the HR General Manager, the HR Business Partner will partner closely with key stakeholders to coach and advise on employee matters including but not limited to performance management, employee relations, compensation, hiring and change management. This role gives you the opportunity to assist the company in achieving its commercial objectives through the provision of strategic HR business solutions and services.
- HR Business Partner at financial services division of luxury automotive company
- Partnering with Sales, Legal, Finance, and IT business units
Notre client Fond d'investissement spécialisé en private equity sur le continent africain et le Moyen Orient, recrute dans le cadre de son développement un(e) Analyste en Private Equity.
- Fond d'investissement; Private Equity
- Analyse Financière; Analyse investissement; Suivi des participations
My client, one of the largest banking and financial services companies in the country based in Johannesburg, is looking for a Digital Architect who will be responsible for the adoption of digital technologies and experiences across all business points.
- Digital Architect, Enterprise Architect, Solutions Architect
- Digital Architect - BAnking and Financial Services
The overall purpose of this role is to support the Executive Head in sales and operations for the group's retirement funds division within their corporate benefits umbrella.
The role will be based in Johannesburg and will be directly responsible for 4 team leaders and will indirectly manage a department of 40 consultants.
- Regional Manager for Retirement Funds, Johannesburg based
- Corporate Retirmenet Funds Regional Manager, Global Advisory Firm