Browse by industry - Financial Services
18 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
- Featured JobAfricaPermanentThis role is based in Africa and will require the relevant candidate to live on the African continent. The role is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader in Insurance and build an already developed market in the African territory.
Featured JobSouth AfricaPermanent
- A rare and exciting opportunity to join a leading Insurance provider
- Based in Africa, this is a great role for someone in the region or relocating
The primary responsibility of the Financial Accountant is to ensure efficient running of finance and control systems in either Angola or Mozambique, Portuguese-speaking.
The Financial Accountant should be fluent both in English and Portuguese, with at least 3 years work experience. Candidates should gave strong accounting and internal controls fundamentals and able to produce, develop and maintain accurate reports and procedures.
- Our client is a leading multinational company within the energy sector
- International exposure in Portuguese-speaking countries, Angola & Mozambique
The successful applicant will be in charge of 2 main areas of responsibility:
- Alternative Channels
He/She will be responsible for the acquisition, development and the integration and active management of the retail distribution channels
- Sales Support Management
He/She will be responsible for providing commercial Support
- Head of Alternative Channels and Sales Management
- Banking Industry
The overall purpose of this position is the responsibility for the management, supervision and review of the Compliance Department of the Bank. The Bank focuses primarily on commercial clients within the Trade Finance, Private Banking, Islamic Banking as well as Treasury solutions space, of which Trade is priority one.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the CEO and Group Head of Compliance and will have up to two direct reports.
- Commercial Trade Finance, Treasury Solutions, Private & Islamic Banking
- Head of Compliance, Specialised in Business & Commercial Banking
Groupe d'investissement spécialisé dans le financement recherche un Responsable pour son fonds au Burkina Faso.
- Capital-investissement - Fonds en création
- Société Anglo-saxonne en forte expansion sur l'Afrique
Specifies and coordinates the implementation of a project. Responsible for meeting project objectives within quality, time, and budget targets, and for managing associated risks.
DurbanPermanentR800,000 - R1,000,000
- Project Manager
- Project Director
The overall purpose of this is the responsibility for the management, supervision and review of the Internal Audit function of the bank. The Bank focuses primarily on commercial clients within the Trade Finance, Private Banking, Islamic Banking as well as Treasury solutions space.
The candidate will be reporting directly to the Audit Committee Chairman and the Group Head of Internal Audit (functionally) and will have up to two direct reports.
- Head of Internal Audit specialised in Business & Commercial Banking
- Internal Audit for Trade Finance, Treasury Solutions, Private & Islamic Banking
Monitors the cash flow of a company on a daily basis, making periodic analysis, by the use of certain investment skills and business acumen.
- Treasury Accountant
- Treasury Leader
Notre client Banque d'affaires indépendante recrute un Manager M&A H/F.
- Banque d'affaires
- Manager Fusions et Acquisitions; Manager Investissements
My client, one of the largest banking and financial services companies in the country based in Johannesburg, is looking for a Digital Architect who will be responsible for the adoption of digital technologies and experiences across all business points.
- Digital Architect, Enterprise Architect, Solutions Architect
- Digital Architect - BAnking and Financial Services