Browse by industry - Financial Services
37 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
- Featured JobSandtonPermanent
Principal Purpose of the Job:
To maintain & grow the Corporate Treasury Sales business through origination of Transactional FX activities.
To provide product solutions for MNC's and local corporates (across all sectors) within the following asset classes:
Options, Interest Rate Swops, Cross & Mono Currency, Commodities (energy & precious metals), FX (structured & vanilla)
Featured JobSouth AfricaPermanent
- Associate Director Multi-Asset Class Corporate Sales Desk
- International Bank / Northern Johannesburg Based / FX & Commodities
The primary responsibility of the Financial Accountant is to ensure efficient running of finance and control systems in either Angola or Mozambique, Portuguese-speaking.
The Financial Accountant should be fluent both in English and Portuguese, with at least 3 years work experience. Candidates should gave strong accounting and internal controls fundamentals and able to produce, develop and maintain accurate reports and procedures.
Featured JobAfricaPermanentThis role is based in Africa and will require the relevant candidate to live on the African continent. The role is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader in Insurance and build an already developed market in the African territory.
- Our client is a leading multinational company within the energy sector
- International exposure in Portuguese-speaking countries, Angola & Mozambique
Cape TownPermanentR800,000 - R850,000
- A rare and exciting opportunity to join a leading Insurance provider
- Based in Africa, this is a great role for someone in the region or relocating
Deliver organisational design and change management process to ensure that business units operate at full efficiency whilst employee engagement is maximised.
GautengPermanentR850,000 - R1,000,000
- Support and implementation the organisational design process
- Improve the effectiveness of busniess units by change management
To provide advice and service as a trusted in-house legal counsel tailored to the requirements of the Corporate Investment Banking Team.
- Senior Legal Manager - Financial Services
- Management level role with strong corporate/commercial legal knowledge
Reporting to the Brand and Marketing Executive, the Head of Marketing will be based in Cape Town and responsible for the leadership of their team, development and implementation of the marketing strategy ensuring a measurable long-term brand value in support of the group strategy ensuring market share.
JohannesburgPermanentR800,000 - R950,000
- Senior Level Marketing Professional, Cape Town Based
- Financial Organisation, Growth, Development and Strategy driven
Reporting to the Head of Digital, the Digital Payment Architect will provide specialist input on business and technological aspects during business requirements gathering and technical design, development and implementation phases.
SandtonPermanentR700,000 - R850,000
- Mobile Digital Payment Architect
- Financial Services - Cape Town or Johannesburg
The Global Banking Middle Office (GBMO) Credit Analysis Unit ("CAU") team works closely with RM's (RMs) to help them prepare Credit Proposals for all GB&M borrowing names across the Funds, FIG and Corporate sectors. By closely managing the annual review work load and encouraging deep collaboration between Credit Analysis Unit, RMs, Credit Risk, and Client Management. The Analyst will also assist RMs with agreed credit-related tasks pertaining to their clients' credit life-cycle.
SandtonPermanentR700,000 - R750,000
- Corporate Credit Analyst
- International Bank / Sandton Based
The HRBP will add value to the company through the provision of strategic HR business solutions and services to key stakeholders
SandtonPermanentR700,000 - R850,000
- HR Business Partner within one of South Africa's top Financial Services company
- Lead a team of HR professionals both strategically and operationally
Our client manages a huge variety of both Market and Credit risks and the success of this responsibility requires that they have a robust control and reconciliation environment for managing Policyholder Liability Risks, Shareholder Asset Exposure as well as the Market Hedge Instruments traded to match or mitigate these risks.
The Product Control team is directly responsible for this control function, along with the daily, monthly & yearly PnL reporting of the various trading desks.
- Senior Product Controller - Asset Management & Insurance Risk
- Senior Product Controller - Northern Johannesburg - Financial Services