Browse by industry - Financial Services
38 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
Yearly Salary ($)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobSandtonPermanent
Principal Purpose of the Job:
To maintain & grow the Corporate Treasury Sales business through origination of Transactional FX activities.
To provide product solutions for MNC's and local corporates (across all sectors) within the following asset classes:
Options, Interest Rate Swops, Cross & Mono Currency, Commodities (energy & precious metals), FX (structured & vanilla)
Featured JobSouth AfricaPermanent
- Associate Director Multi-Asset Class Corporate Sales Desk
- International Bank / Northern Johannesburg Based / FX & Commodities
The primary responsibility of the Financial Accountant is to ensure efficient running of finance and control systems in either Angola or Mozambique, Portuguese-speaking.
The Financial Accountant should be fluent both in English and Portuguese, with at least 3 years work experience. Candidates should gave strong accounting and internal controls fundamentals and able to produce, develop and maintain accurate reports and procedures.
Cape TownPermanentR120,000 - R840,000
- Our client is a leading multinational company within the energy sector
- International exposure in Portuguese-speaking countries, Angola & Mozambique
A large portion of the role will be oversee the strategy and implementation of HR policies and procedures aligned to group. This person will also have key stakeholder engagement with senior business managers across various units.
JohannesburgPermanentR1,000,000 - R1,400,000
- Large South African business with a global footprint
- Lead a large HR team with the potential for career growth
Reporting to the BI & Analytics Executive, the Business Intelligence & Analytics Manager will utilize business statistics and behavioural sciences to provide historical, predictive, and prescriptive analytics models that guide the organization.
SandtonPermanentR700,000 - R850,000
- Business Intelligence & Analytics Manager
- Analytics Manager - Financial Services
The Global Banking Middle Office (GBMO) Credit Analysis Unit ("CAU") team works closely with RM's to help them prepare Credit Proposals for all GB&M borrowing names across the Funds, FIG and Corporate sectors. By closely managing the annual review work load and encouraging deep collaboration between Credit Analysis Unit, RMs, Credit Risk, and Client Management.
- Corporate Credit Analyst
- International Bank / Sandton Based
Notre client, groupe bancaire international, recrute dans le cadre de sa stratégie de développement un(e) Relationship Manager, Structured Trade and Commodity.
- Trade Finance; Banque Internationale
- Relationship Manager; Structured Trade; Comodity Finance; Warehouse financing
The Supplier Governance responsible for the growth of one of the worlds largest banks in developing markets, our client employs over 3000 people across five countries and two continents with the South African office based in Johannesburg.
JohannesburgPermanentR600,000 - R750,000
- Banking, Financial Services and Technology Candidates
- Procurement Experience required
To be a member of a team in the Group Legal Services department and offer legal advisory services in relation to long-term insurance, retirement funds and collective investment schemes administered by the group.
To contribute towards the strategic goals and objectives for the Group and to maintain the legal risk profile.
JohannesburgPermanentR1,600,000 - R1,800,000
- Legal Specialist - ICT contracts
- Financial Services Corporation, based in Johannesburg
The Head of Procurement will drive efficient and effective decision making around the procurement strategy and composition of the supplier base, driving productivity and delivering world class outcomes
JohannesburgPermanentR900,000 - R950,000
- Drive effective decision making around procurement strategy
- Executing sourcing transactions and negotiating contractual agreements
You will lead sourcing transactions in collaboration with business owners engaging a wide variety of stakeholders including risk, legal, security, finance and compliance.
- Lead sourcing transactions engaging a wide variety of stakeholders
- Responsible for engagement of new suppliers or services