Browse by industry - Financial Services
19 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
- Featured JobSandtonPermanent
The overall purpose of this position is to grow and manage MUFG's existing book of global corporate clients while growing their dialogue in SA and RoA through the on boarding of new clients and the cross-selling of existing products. The Director for Transactional Banking will focus both on inbound and outbound local and RoA FI's, MNC's as well as Japanese corporates and will primarily be selling Cash, Trade and FX solutions.
Featured JobAfricaPermanentThis role is based in Africa and will require the relevant candidate to live on the African continent. The role is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader in Insurance and build an already developed market in the African territory.
- Director Transactional Banking, MUFG
- Director: Cash, Trade and FX products, MUFG
Featured JobSouth AfricaPermanent
- A rare and exciting opportunity to join a leading Insurance provider
- Based in Africa, this is a great role for someone in the region or relocating
The primary responsibility of the Financial Accountant is to ensure efficient running of finance and control systems in either Angola or Mozambique, Portuguese-speaking.
The Financial Accountant should be fluent both in English and Portuguese, with at least 3 years work experience. Candidates should gave strong accounting and internal controls fundamentals and able to produce, develop and maintain accurate reports and procedures.
Abu DhabiPermanentBased in Abu Dhabi and reporting to the head of internal communication, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the organisations brand, including the maintenance of the design and production of print marketing materials and interactive media with the objective of promoting and enhancing the brand, corporate identity and image
- Our client is a leading multinational company within the energy sector
- International exposure in Portuguese-speaking countries, Angola & Mozambique
- Essential to have experience in a multinational/reputable organisation
- Must have previous hands-on graphic design experience
My client, one of the largest banking and financial services companies in the country based in Johannesburg, is looking for a Digital Architect who will be responsible for the adoption of digital technologies and experiences across all business points.
SandtonPermanentR1,600,000 - R1,900,000
- Digital Architect, Enterprise Architect, Solutions Architect
- Digital Architect - BAnking and Financial Services
Our client is looking for a Director level Credit Risk Analyst that has experience in conducting corporate and country risk ratings for non-FS based corporates within both the South African and African Region. The succesful incumbent will be responsible for managing 1 senior Credit Analyst and will report in to several sector teams in Europe namely Commodities, Telecoms & Utilities. Travelling will be minimal (15% - 20 %).
JohannesburgPermanentR800,000 - R1,200,000
- Director, Corporate Credit Ratings, Africa
- Director, Senior Credit Ratings Analyst for African Corporates
Our client is looking for a Senior Corporate Sales Manager for their CIB Global Cash and Liquidity Cash Management team. The role will focus on local and MNC corporates in South Africa and will report directly to the Head of GLCM.
The purpose of the position is acquire client acquisitions through the effective positioning of the GLCM transactional suite of products i.e. payments/receivables, cash management & liquidity and channels.
- Senior Corporate Sales Manager, Global Liquidity Cash Management
- Corporate Cash Management, Payments & Receivables Sales Manager
Reporting to the Group Head HR, the Head of Talent Management will be responsible for providing on the following: leading and evolving the Talent Management practice for South Africa, translating and implementing global people strategy into South Africa. The successful applicant will be responsible for maximising acquisition and succession.
- Exciting Opportunity for a seasoned Talent Management Specialist
- Leading international Professional Services organisation
The overall purpose of this position is the responsibility for the management, supervision and review of the Compliance Department of the Bank. The Bank focuses primarily on commercial clients within the Trade Finance, Private Banking, Islamic Banking as well as Treasury solutions space, of which Trade is priority one.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the CEO and Group Head of Compliance and will have up to two direct reports.
- Head of Compliance, International Bank, Durban based
- Head of Compliance, Commercial Trade Finance, International Bank, Durban
The Financial Controller will report directly to directly to the General Manager of the Integrated Cluster.
Be responsible for the maintenance of all accounts of the Integration Cluster by ensuring that the accounts reflect a fair and true depiction of the company performance.
- Financial Controller
- Finance Controller