Browse by industry - Financial Services - Banking & Financial Services, Insurance jobs
25 Matching Jobs
Banking & Financial Services, Insurance jobs
Yearly Salary ($)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobSandtonPermanent
The overall purpose of this position is to grow and manage MUFG's existing book of global corporate clients while growing their dialogue in SA and RoA through the on boarding of new clients and the cross-selling of existing products. The Director for Transactional Banking will focus both on inbound and outbound local and RoA FI's, MNC's as well as Japanese corporates and will primarily be selling Cash, Trade and FX solutions.
- Director Transactional Banking, MUFG
- Director: Cash, Trade and FX products, MUFG
This is a specific role for an experienced recruiter to join our team in Johannesburg as recruiter in our Banking & Financial Services team, either as a consultant or senior consultant. Our Michael Page Banking & Financial Services brand has a strong presence in the market and we are looking for an innovative and driven individual to achieve new levels of success.
- Join us as we embark on the next stage of our growth and expansion
- SA subsidiary of FTSE 250 business with 10+ years in South Africa
Notre client Banque d'affaires indépendante recrute un Manager M&A H/F.
SandtonPermanentR1,000,000 - R1,400,000
- Banque d'affaires
- Manager Fusions et Acquisitions; Manager Investissements
The overall purpose of this position is to support the Head of Strategic Coverage within our client's Investment Banking division.
The focus of our client's coverage team is on the large SA corporates and property companies operating globally. This role will report directly to the Head of Strategic Coverage and will have no direct reports.
JohannesburgPermanentR800,000 - R1,200,000
- Senior Vice President, Mergers & Acquisitions, IB
- Senior Vice President, International Bank, M&A
Our client is looking for a Senior Corporate Sales Manager for their CIB Global Cash and Liquidity Cash Management team. The role will focus on local and MNC corporates in South Africa and will report directly to the Head of GLCM.
The purpose of the position is acquire client acquisitions through the effective positioning of the GLCM transactional suite of products i.e. payments/receivables, cash management & liquidity and channels.
- Senior Corporate Sales Manager, Global Liquidity Cash Management
- Corporate Cash Management, Payments & Receivables Sales Manager
The overall purpose of this is the responsibility for the management, supervision and review of the Internal Audit function of the bank. The Bank focuses primarily on commercial clients within the Trade Finance, Private Banking, Islamic Banking as well as Treasury solutions space.
The candidate will be reporting directly to the Audit Committee Chairman and the Group Head of Internal Audit (functionally) and will have up to two direct reports.
- Head of Internal Audit, International Bank, Durban based
- Head of Internal Audit Business & Commercial Banking, Durban based
The overall purpose of this position is the responsibility for the management, supervision and review of the Compliance Department of the Bank. The Bank focuses primarily on commercial clients within the Trade Finance, Private Banking, Islamic Banking as well as Treasury solutions space, of which Trade is priority one.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the CEO and Group Head of Compliance and will have up to two direct reports.
- Head of Compliance, International Bank, Durban based
- Head of Compliance, Commercial Trade Finance, International Bank, Durban
Rattaché(e) au Directeur Corporate, vous êtes chargé(e) de développer un portefeuille de clients entreprises en Algérie .
- Banque de dimension internationale
- Poste challenging
Notre client Fond d'investissement spécialisé en private equity sur le continent africain et le Moyen Orient, recrute dans le cadre de son développement un(e) Analyste en Private Equity.
- Fond d'investissement; Private Equity
- Analyse Financière; Analyse investissement; Suivi des participations
En tant que Responsable synergie et transformation vous serez un rouage essentiel dans la mise en place de ces projets de transformation et de développement du Groupe.
Vous travaillerez en étroite collaboration avec le Directeur Général avec lequel vous devrez nouer une relation de confiance forte.
- Notre client est un acteur majeur de la place financière.
- Minimum 5 ans dans une banque ou d'un cabinet conseil Practice banque.