Browse by industry - Financial Services - Information Technology jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Information Technology jobs
- JohannesburgPermanentR1,000,000 - R1,400,000
Reporting to the BI & Analytics Executive, the Business Intelligence & Analytics Manager will utilize business statistics and behavioural sciences to provide historical, predictive, and prescriptive analytics models that guide the organization.
JohannesburgPermanentR1,600,000 - R1,800,000
- Business Intelligence & Analytics Manager
- Analytics Manager - Financial Services
The Head of Procurement will drive efficient and effective decision making around the procurement strategy and composition of the supplier base, driving productivity and delivering world class outcomes
JohannesburgPermanentR900,000 - R950,000
- Drive effective decision making around procurement strategy
- Executing sourcing transactions and negotiating contractual agreements
You will lead sourcing transactions in collaboration with business owners engaging a wide variety of stakeholders including risk, legal, security, finance and compliance.
Cape TownPermanentR900,000 - R1,200,000
- Lead sourcing transactions engaging a wide variety of stakeholders
- Responsible for engagement of new suppliers or services
The Head of Data Management will take responsibility for the prioritization, development, and management of the Master Data Systems, the provisioning of Data Services, the improvement in Party Data Quality and the business's data acquisition strategy.
JohannesburgPermanentR450,000 - R600,000
- JSE-listed Financial services company is growing their Analytics and Data team.
- Head of Data Management - EE
As an Intermediate-Senior C# Developer based in Johannesburg you will be responsible for developing new web platforms for the group. You will review or update applications in a timely manner, using appropriate tools. Design, or edit application page content, or direct others producing content
SandtonPermanentR1,400,000 - R1,800,000
- Must have strong C# skills and experience, .NET 4.0 foundation
The purpose of the job is to perform the role of a Programme Manager for a Trading, Risk, and Data Management Systems implementation within the global markets/investment banking environment.
JohannesburgPermanentR1,300,000 - R1,700,000
- Senior Programme Manager at a leading global markets and investment banking firm
- The incumbent will drive programme implementation across multiple streams
My client is one of the largest banking & financial services companies in the country. They are looking for a Chief Information Officer to provide the strategic Information Technology vision and direction for the organization. The incumbent will be required to formulate an IT business model and strategy in alignment with the overall company strategy.
JohannesburgPermanentR800,000 - R950,000
- My client is one of the largest financial services companies in South Africa
- Business savvy Chief Information Officer - Financial Services
Reporting to the Head of Digital, the Mobile Payment Architect will provide specialist input on business and technological aspects during business requirements gathering and technical design, development and implementation phases.
Cape TownPermanentR900,000 - R1,400,000
- Mobile Digital Payment Architect
- Financial Services - Cape Town or Johannesburg
Reporting to the Business executive, the incumbent will provide business requirements and consultancy on finance systems, processes, impacts, and controls and will supply technical architectural design for both accounting and finance systems.
Cape TownPermanentR900,000 - R1,200,000
- My client is one of the largest JSE-listed financial services companies
- Financial Systems Business Analyst
My client is a large financial services provider based in Cape Town. They are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their growing team of developers and engineers.
- Leading Financial Services company based in Cape Town
- Senior Software Engineer - OOP