Browse by industry - Insurance
10 Matching Jobs
- JohannesburgPermanentR1,000,000 - R1,100,000
To adjudicate escalated complaints where there are disputes between the Company and its Customers and doing so in a fair, objective and impartial manner. To also provide an objective view and recommendations that will reflect fair treatment and consistency on complex cases (e.g. claims).
JohannesburgPermanentR600,000 - R750,000
- Senior level position at Financial Services Company
- 10 years or more of legal financial services experience
To provide legal advisory services in relation to long-term insurance, retirement funds and collective investment schemes administered by the Group.
To maintain the legal risk profile and associated Group's risk appetite.
SandtonPermanentR540,000 - R600,000
- Legal Advisor - Insurance
- Multinational Insurance provider, based in Johannesburg
The Java and PHP Developer (DevOps Engineer) will be responsible for the following:
- Assist the IT team to automate manual processes and will include analysis and testing of new systems and solutions.
- Assist with ensuring performance automation takes place and assists with the gamification of IT and some limited business systems.
JohannesburgPermanentR900,000 - R1,100,000
- Java and PHP Development experience and SQL/Mongo Databases
- Solid Linux experience with exposure or willing to learn D3/ Universe
The Senior Business Architect will lead the design, development and implementation of an integrated business model to deliver products and services across the value chain.
- JSE-listed organization in financial services and insurance
- Senior Manager for Business Solutions
Chef de Produit Assurance et Services H/F - Maroc
- Chef de Produit Assurance et Services H / F
- Banque de l'industrie Automobile
Notre client Groupe International recrute un(e) Responsable Risque Pays.
AngolaPermanent$74,340 - $104,076
- Groupe International
- Risque souverain; Risque pays; Risque Systémique
In cooperation with your management, as Technical Director you will bring a worldwide vision and your insurance expertise to the company. You will build up a strategy based in your knowledge on tailor-made projects in complex environments. You will develop insurance underwriting, reinsurance and co-insurance solutions and deploy them upon the targeted networks.
- Strategic role in a growth environment
- Leading insurance actor in Angola
- Prepare specialised code as required by the product definition to enable application development
- Contribute technical expertise to requirements analysis to enhance the quality of the solution design
- Complete testing to improve the quality and reduce operational risk of the developed application
- Undertake post-release activities to develop a base of knowledge
- Provide 3rd level application support and problem resolution to minimise the impact of application service outages
JohannesburgPermanentR480 - R660
- Balance competing demands to delive project objectives based on business needs
- Senior Developer with collaborative experience in a fast-paced Agile environment
A Financial Service Exchange C# Systems Developer will
- Provide quality system development services for the IT team in order to implement and sustain a best-practice framework
- Real-time software development that provides data exchange services to the financial services industry
- Identifying, troubleshooting and debugging defects in designated application code
- Execute full life-cycle software development
PretoriaPermanentR700,000 - R900,000
- Systems Developer in the Financial Services with a passion for Technology
- Collaborative team player with experience in C#, MVC, Entity Framework and SQL
The main purpose of the position will be to support the Senior Executive Manager for Product Development and Actuarial support in developing new innovative products for the Life cluster, pricing and system designs for their Group Life schemes.
- Product Developement & Pricing, Life Insurance
- Actuarial Support, Life Cluster