Browse by industry - Retail - Information Technology jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Information Technology jobs
- JohannesburgPermanentR680,000 - R820,000
The Senior PHP Magento Developer will be responsible the following:
- e-Commerce site development and maintenance for several retail franchises
- Building and managing a team of developers
- Over-all web presence management
JohannesburgPermanentR1,200,000 - R1,440,000
- You will have a minimum of 6 Years experience using Magento
- Team Leading or Staff Management Experience is Advantageous
The IT Director will be required to provide the strategic vision and operational IT leadership for the Information Technology Department and be accountable for directing, planning, organising and controlling all IT functions. In addition, the role is responsible for the delivery of a broad range of IT services and sponsors process/system improvements aimed at the efficient and effective provision of IT services.
JohannesburgPermanentR700,000 - R900,000
- Experienced IT Director required with working knowledge of POS systems
- South African citizens only within retail, quick service industries needed
Reporting directly to the General Manager: Service Operations, the IT Release Manager will establish new capability, disciplines, and functionality not previously in existence within the group as well as incorporate existing activities into it's accountability over time.
JohannesburgPermanentR900,000 - R1,100,000
- Senior IT Manager position in the retail space
- IT Release Manager - Retail Industry
Reporting directly to the General Manager: IT Services, the IT Environment & Development Manager role seeks to establish new capabilities, disciplines, and functionalities not previously in existence within the Group as well as incorporate existing activities into its remit over time.
JohannesburgPermanentR700,000 - R1,000,000
- IT Environment & Development Manager
- Senior IT Manager role - Retail Industry
1. To establish a mature ITIL oriented Service Management culture in the IT organization over time;
2. To ensure that the Service Management disciplines are set out and followed by the respective IT Teams measured by end to end service improvement;
3. Work with the Client Support Services Executive, the Service Delivery Executive, General Manager for Service Governance and other areas to ensure functions and processes are being performed efficiently.
- Candidate will have strong Change, Problem Management experience
- You will be an ITIL V3 expert