Browse by industry - Technology & Telecoms
60 Matching Jobs
Technology & Telecoms jobs
- Featured JobJohannesburgTemporaryR400 - R450 per hour (R831,936 - R935,928)
The Senior Solaris System Administrator will manage one or more system, be they software, hardware, servers or workstations ensuring the systems are running efficiently and effectively
SandtonPermanentR650,000 - R900,000
- Our client is a global distributor of technology products & solutions
- IT, support, project implementation, customer relations
Reporting to the Head of Technology, the Senior Analyst Developer will provide technology solutions and support for the business areas in the organization. They will also design, develop, implement new Application functionality according to business requirements and maintaining current applications.
SandtonPermanentR600,000 - R750,000
- My client is one of the largest financial services companies in the country.
- Senior Analyst Developer - Financial Services
Collaborates with account team to identify opportunities, articulate business and technical value, prepares and presents software demonstrations.
- Opportunity to be part of the international professional services team
- Diverse role that includes System Architecture and ClienRelationship Management
The overall purpose of the Compliance Manager is to develop, implement and manage the hardware/product certifications within South Africa and the Southern Africa region as the brand expands it's physical presence on the continent.
The Compliance Manager will manage all applications in SA & SSA within regulatory & consumer agencies and will project manage each application across the project life-cycle.
SandtonPermanentR800,000 - R1,200,000
- Global Leader in Wireless Consumer Electronics
- Global Giant in Communication Hardware
The Senior BI Account Executive will be required to expand the Gauteng based clientele through re-selling bespoke business intelligence software solutions to blue chip companies.
DurbanPermanentR480,000 - R500,000
- 5 Years of BI Solution Business Development Experience
- Seasoned background of Managing a team of Account Executives
The IT Audit specialist will be responsible for the conducting of information technology audits (including IT security reviews, general control reviews, application control reviews, e-commerce, project audits, and data analytics) across the Group.
JohannesburgPermanentR1,200,000 - R1,500,000
- 3 Years Experience with Conducting Information Technology Audits
- Experinece with IT Audits within a Retail Group is mandatory
Aiming to deliver a payment service across a product portfolio to enable 100m+ and fast growing user base in Africa to have easy access to mobile and web based payment solutions. This individual will play a key role in helping to execute the strategy, shape the positioning in a specific local country context, finding the right partner and bring them onboard, including banks, operators, commercial partners, government regulators and other relevant parties.
Dubai, United Arab EmiratesPermanent
- Seeking an experienced person to focus on mobile payment initiatives in Africa
- Play a key role in executing the strategy
Dubai, United Arab EmiratesPermanentMichael Page is working with one of the largest organisations in the GCC who are undergoing one of the largest Digital Transformations in the world. They are one of the and best regarded organisations in the Middle East with a diverse portfolio of businesses, all of which will be affected by this transformation.
- Head of BI and Analytics
- Group wide Digital Transformation
- Group wide Digital Transformation