Accounting & Finance - Corporate Finance jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Corporate Finance jobs
- CenturionPermanentR600,000 - R750,000
Our client is looking for a high calibre individual with strong experience in M&A, on the due diligence and product & project research side. Apart from strong corporate finance experience they will exhibit excellent leadership abilities as well as this person will move in to a Group Corporate Finance position within a 2 year period.
The incumbent will be supporting the Group CFO and CEO directly.
GautengPermanentR850,000 - R1,050,000
- Corporate Finance Specialist - Global Food & Trading Group
- M&A - 2 years post articles experience - Big 4 consulting
A talented chartered accountant is required to direct the statutory and shareholder reporting of the consolidated results of the company. The incumbent will be required to facilitate the interim & annual external audit & will be responsible for tax planning, computations & IT returns. In addition the role requires an individual to provide support and guidance on reporting and to play a key role in the forecasting and budgeting process.
SandtonPermanentR750,000 - R1,000,000
The main purpose of the position is to assist the Specialised Corporate Finance team within our client's Group Services Corporate Funding department in the structuring, company due diligence and financial reporting on major corporate finance projects within the organisation. Main responsibilities include:
- Funding of the group - corporate and project
- Guarantees (External)
- Funding of M&A transactions
- Group legal structure from Financing perspective
- Loan governance (External)
- Debt, M&A Corporate Finance Specialist for Global Oil & Gas
- Corporate Finance Specialist, Group Services