168 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: South Africa
- Featured JobJohannesburgPermanent
The Head of Sales - Lubricants role will be responsible for building and establishing strategic partnerships within the Automotive and Industrial businesses to enable long term value and growth and own the most senior relationships within these sectors.
- A global energy organisation is looking for a Head of Sales for Lubricants
- based in Johannesburg
Principal Purpose of the Job:
To maintain & grow the Corporate Treasury Sales business through origination of Transactional FX activities.
To provide product solutions for MNC's and local corporates (across all sectors) within the following asset classes:
Options, Interest Rate Swops, Cross & Mono Currency, Commodities (energy & precious metals), FX (structured & vanilla)
- Associate Director Multi-Asset Class Corporate Sales Desk
- International Bank / Northern Johannesburg Based / FX & Commodities
The Financial Director will work work closely with the Managing Director and other Senior Executives in a leading FMCG/Manufacturing organisation based in Gauteng and will have the overall control and responsibility for all financial aspects of the company strategy and leading the Finance team.
- Senior level role at Director level - Finance
- Leading South African Manufacturer with an international footprint - FMCG
Based in Midrand, the incumbent will be responsible for managing the HR department from a strategic and operational approach. Reporting into the Country MD and dotted line into the HR Business Partner for the region Middle East / Africa.
- Multinational group who designs, manufactures and sells passenger cars
- Strategically drive and lead the HR team
An exciting opportunity awaits a technically sound Senior Buyer with a high level of negotiation skills and ability to analyse part cost breakdown. Focus is also on cost reduction planning and establishing a reliable economic source, agreed by the business for components to support the companies local manufacturing operation as well as component export.
- Based in the North of Johannesburg
- Press Plant Experience Essential
The successful candidate will manage and control all the maintenance activities, including safety related activities, in order to ensure maximum plant availability. The role will look at implementing WCM principles within the Maintenance department and make use of problem solving tools in order to optimise the maintenance department / functions on site. He/She will lead the maintenance support functions and manage the KPi's of these team members.
- Global Top-Tier Automotive OEM
- Considerable CAPEX expanision investment
A Financial Executive role to be based in Gauteng and to support the Head of Finance in the effective execution of the financial direction, control and all related accounting systems in order to achieve the delivery of the businesses financial objectives in accordance with the statutory, regulatory and governance frameworks to achieve quality financial reporting, optimal working capital, business controls and sustainable profitable growth.
Featured JobJohannesburgTemporaryR400 - R450 per hour (R831,936 - R935,928)
- Attractive Salary Package
- JSE Listed Company
The Senior Solaris System Administrator will manage one or more system, be they software, hardware, servers or workstations ensuring the systems are running efficiently and effectively
Featured JobSouth AfricaPermanent
- Our client is a global distributor of technology products & solutions
- IT, support, project implementation, customer relations
The primary responsibility of the Financial Accountant is to ensure efficient running of finance and control systems in either Angola or Mozambique, Portuguese-speaking.
The Financial Accountant should be fluent both in English and Portuguese, with at least 3 years work experience. Candidates should gave strong accounting and internal controls fundamentals and able to produce, develop and maintain accurate reports and procedures.
Featured JobWest RandPermanent
- Our client is a leading multinational company within the energy sector
- International exposure in Portuguese-speaking countries, Angola & Mozambique
Our client, a multinational company specialising in Santitary-Ware called Grohe-Dawn, seeks a Suppy Chain Director to manage all Supply Chain Operations for their South African business. Based out of Krugersdorp, in the West Rand of Joahnnesburg, the incumbent will manage the end-to-end Supply Chain within the manufacturing sites through to customer.
- Supply Chain Director