85 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Johannesburg
Johannesburg by job type
Yearly Salary ($)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobJohannesburgPermanent
The Sales Engineer - Factory Automation will be responsible for supporting and growing the market share with in the responsible industries.
- Global Industrial Automation Company
- based in Johannesburg and Durban
The Category Manager is a strategic role focused on creating, implementing and following through on all Category activities around installations, erections and construction projects within the engineering sector.
- Project Procurement based role
- Contracts based on civil/ electrical works
The Head of Sales - Lubricants role will be responsible for building and establishing strategic partnerships within the Automotive and Industrial businesses to enable long term value and growth and own the most senior relationships within these sectors.
Featured JobJohannesburgTemporaryR400 - R450 per hour (R831,936 - R935,928)
- A global energy organisation is looking for a Head of Sales for Lubricants
- based in Johannesburg
The Senior Solaris System Administrator will manage one or more system, be they software, hardware, servers or workstations ensuring the systems are running efficiently and effectively
- Our client is a global distributor of technology products & solutions
- IT, support, project implementation, customer relations
The Business Development Manager will be based in Johannesburg and will be responsible for generating new business, securing and negotiating contracts. He/She will be involved in the coaching and training of the staff as well as reporting to the Executive Head for the commercial space
JohannesburgPermanentR950,000 - R1,500,000
- A proudly South Africa private Company
- A leading player in the commercial music space
Establishing and cultivating relationships with key individuals. Drive sales of Client's software products, solutions and services in this high volume, multi-tasking environment
JohannesburgPermanentR1,000,000 - R1,400,000
- Develop and Manage a Global Account infuencing Africa, Asia and Europe
- Specialise in Predictive Analytics, Data Management and Risk Management
Reporting to the BI & Analytics Executive, the Business Intelligence & Analytics Manager will utilize business statistics and behavioural sciences to provide historical, predictive, and prescriptive analytics models that guide the organization.
JohannesburgPermanentR950,000 - R1,300,000
- Business Intelligence & Analytics Manager
- Analytics Manager - Financial Services
The Regional Head of Procurement will be responsible for establishing the procurement department and managing all procurement functions and operations in the African consisting of South Africa, Nigeria and Kenya.
JohannesburgPermanentR800,000 - R1,200,000
- Indirect Procurement
- Region - Africa
The role is based in Johannesburg, but some travel to other key locations will be required. You will need to work independently (Without any direct reports) however in close connection with Snr Business Solution Managers and the IT manager. Reports directly to the MEESA Director, with the mandate to cascade the long term group strategy in to the business unit level, and manage a shared service environment where the IT service is shared between Dubai, Egypt and South Africa
- 10 + years in IT with senior management experience in FMCG sector
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to connect and influence exco
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for building the relationships with the CEO, Board Members, HR as well as the employees. The responsibility will include getting the projects signed off as well as to ensure the project is managed correctly
- Global Organisation offerring a unique and amazing opportunity
- Based in Johannesburg