13 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Sandton
- Featured JobSandtonPermanent
Principal Purpose of the Job:
To maintain & grow the Corporate Treasury Sales business through origination of Transactional FX activities.
To provide product solutions for MNC's and local corporates (across all sectors) within the following asset classes:
Options, Interest Rate Swops, Cross & Mono Currency, Commodities (energy & precious metals), FX (structured & vanilla)
- Associate Director Multi-Asset Class Corporate Sales Desk
- International Bank / Northern Johannesburg Based / FX & Commodities
- Prepare specialised code as required by the product definition to enable application development
- Contribute technical expertise to requirements analysis to enhance the quality of the solution design
- Complete testing to improve the quality and reduce operational risk of the developed application
- Undertake post-release activities to develop a base of knowledge
- Provide 3rd level application support and problem resolution to minimise the impact of application service outages
SandtonPermanentR700,000 - R850,000
- Balance competing demands to delive project objectives based on business needs
- Senior Developer with collaborative experience in a fast-paced Agile environment
The Global Banking Middle Office (GBMO) Credit Analysis Unit ("CAU") team works closely with RM's (RMs) to help them prepare Credit Proposals for all GB&M borrowing names across the Funds, FIG and Corporate sectors. By closely managing the annual review work load and encouraging deep collaboration between Credit Analysis Unit, RMs, Credit Risk, and Client Management. The Analyst will also assist RMs with agreed credit-related tasks pertaining to their clients' credit life-cycle.
SandtonPermanentR700,000 - R750,000
- Corporate Credit Analyst
- International Bank / Sandton Based
The HRBP will add value to the company through the provision of strategic HR business solutions and services to key stakeholders
SandtonPermanentR700,000 - R850,000
- HR Business Partner within one of South Africa's top Financial Services company
- Lead a team of HR professionals both strategically and operationally
Our client manages a huge variety of both Market and Credit risks and the success of this responsibility requires that they have a robust control and reconciliation environment for managing Policyholder Liability Risks, Shareholder Asset Exposure as well as the Market Hedge Instruments traded to match or mitigate these risks.
The Product Control team is directly responsible for this control function, along with the daily, monthly & yearly PnL reporting of the various trading desks.
SandtonPermanentR750,000 - R1,000,000
- Senior Product Controller - Asset Management & Insurance Risk
- Senior Product Controller - Northern Johannesburg - Financial Services
The incumbent will implement the regulatory and group requirements on risk management in Africa with a focus on the financial risks and risk reporting.
The primary focus will be:
- Day-to-day enterprise risk management focusing on Market & Credit Risk functions.
- Quantative Risk Management responsibilities i.e. building / developing market models and conducting stress tests & scenarios through SAM & ORSA.
SandtonPermanentR800,000 - R1,200,000
- Manager of Credit & Market Risk, Short-term Insurance
- Risk Manager, Global Short-term Insurer, Sandton
The Senior BI Account Executive will be required to expand the Gauteng based clientele through re-selling bespoke business intelligence software solutions to blue chip companies.
SandtonPermanentR600,000 - R700,000
- 5 Years of BI Solution Business Development Experience
- Seasoned background of Managing a team of Account Executives
The successful incumbent will join the competition law department and be responsible for providing advice and assistance in relation to competition law.
SandtonPermanentR700,000 - R1,100,000
- Top International Law Firm, based in Johannesburg
- Competition law experience is essential
The Employment Lawyer role is available to any lawyer with general employment law experience.
SandtonPermanentR800,000 - R950,000
- Employment and Labour
- Top South African Law Firm
Reporting into the Executive: Information Technology, the BI Architect will be responsible for the design and implementation of a Datawarehouse from which management reporting, financial reporting, Regulatory reporting and other BI requirements can be met.
- BI Architect wanted for top Financial Services company based in Sandton
- BI/DW Architect position for insurance company