15 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Sandton
- Featured JobSandtonPermanent
The FP&A Head measures the organisation and individual BU's financial performance and performs financial analysis that supports decision making and identifies issues. He / She will work closely with the business leaders and will serve as a primary liaison with respect to finance.
The role will report directly to the CFO and will manage a team of 5 direct reports.
- Head of FP&A - Global Financial Services
- Sandton based
Principal Purpose of the Job:
To maintain & grow the Corporate Treasury Sales business through origination of Transactional FX activities.
To provide product solutions for MNC's and local corporates (across all sectors) within the following asset classes:
Options, Interest Rate Swops, Cross & Mono Currency, Commodities (energy & precious metals), FX (structured & vanilla)
SandtonPermanentR650,000 - R900,000
- Associate Director Multi-Asset Class Corporate Sales Desk
- International Bank / Northern Johannesburg Based / FX & Commodities
Reporting to the Head of Technology, the Senior Analyst Developer will provide technology solutions and support for the business areas in the organization. They will also design, develop, implement new Application functionality according to business requirements and maintaining current applications.
SandtonPermanentR600,000 - R750,000
- My client is one of the largest financial services companies in the country.
- Senior Analyst Developer - Financial Services
Collaborates with account team to identify opportunities, articulate business and technical value, prepares and presents software demonstrations.
- Opportunity to be part of the international professional services team
- Diverse role that includes System Architecture and ClienRelationship Management
Our client is looking for an experienced, solution orientated and entrepreneurial Controller to act as their Finance Business Partner to the Supply Chain teams and Manufacturing sites by providing reliable, relevant and timely information to drive fact based decision making and cost management.
You will be the guardian of our client's assets and reputation through improved financial controls, managed financial risk and clear & transparent information on business performance.
SandtonPermanentR1,100,000 - R1,300,000
- Multinational FMCG brand
- Great career opportunity with global best practice exposure
The Digital Architect must have experience in the area of Digital use cases design and be familiar with using Design thinking approaches and agile methodologies for specifying and prototyping digital solutions. Must be able to map digital business capabilities as part of future state architecture for a digital enterprise and develop the digital solution architectures for the digital journeys
SandtonPermanentR850,000 - R900,000
- Lead the Digital Transformation programme for the enterprise
- Architecting digital capabilities and solutions for different business units
HR Business Partner responsible for managing end-to-end functions within the sub-Saharan Africa business unit
SandtonPermanentR800,000 - R1,200,000
- HR Business Partner with a sub-Saharan Africa responsibility
- Working closely with country MDs to support the HR end-to-end function
The Senior BI Account Executive will be required to expand the Gauteng based clientele through re-selling bespoke business intelligence software solutions to blue chip companies.
SandtonPermanentR600,000 - R720,000
- 5 Years of BI Solution Business Development Experience
- Seasoned background of Managing a team of Account Executives
The Supervisor Specialist - DevOps Engineer (Linux OS)will be responsible for the following:
- Assist the IT team to automate manual processes and will include analysis and testing of new systems and solutions.
- Assist with ensuring performance automation takes place and assists with the gamification of IT and some limited business systems.
- Solid Linux experience with exposure or willing to learn D3/ Universe
- Development experience preferably Java/Groovy with SQL/Mongo BD knowledge
- Prepare specialised code as required by the product definition to enable application development
- Contribute technical expertise to requirements analysis to enhance the quality of the solution design
- Complete testing to improve the quality and reduce operational risk of the developed application
- Undertake post-release activities to develop a base of knowledge
- Provide 3rd level application support and problem resolution to minimise the impact of application service outages
- Balance competing demands to delive project objectives based on business needs
- Senior Developer with collaborative experience in a fast-paced Agile environment