14 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Sandton
- Featured JobSandtonPermanent
Principal Purpose of the Job:
To maintain & grow the Corporate Treasury Sales business through origination of Transactional FX activities.
To provide product solutions for MNC's and local corporates (across all sectors) within the following asset classes:
Options, Interest Rate Swops, Cross & Mono Currency, Commodities (energy & precious metals), FX (structured & vanilla)
SandtonPermanentR700,000 - R850,000
- Associate Director Multi-Asset Class Corporate Sales Desk
- International Bank / Northern Johannesburg Based / FX & Commodities
The Global Banking Middle Office (GBMO) Credit Analysis Unit ("CAU") team works closely with RM's to help them prepare Credit Proposals for all GB&M borrowing names across the Funds, FIG and Corporate sectors. By closely managing the annual review work load and encouraging deep collaboration between Credit Analysis Unit, RMs, Credit Risk, and Client Management.
- Corporate Credit Analyst
- International Bank / Sandton Based
This is a specific role for someone coming from a "Big 4" audit and advisory firm who is tired of focusing on billable hours and would rather put their technical expertise to use in a truly entrepreneurial and commercial manner.
SandtonPermanentR540,000 - R600,000
- Join Sandton based global recruitment market leader
- Focus on commercial client facing advisory work instead of billable hours
The Java and PHP Developer (DevOps Engineer) will be responsible for the following:
- Assist the IT team to automate manual processes and will include analysis and testing of new systems and solutions.
- Assist with ensuring performance automation takes place and assists with the gamification of IT and some limited business systems.
- Java and PHP Development experience and SQL/Mongo Databases
- Solid Linux experience with exposure or willing to learn D3/ Universe
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values - take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
SandtonPermanentR1,200,000 - R1,300,000
- UK listed global market leader with 153 offices in 35 countries
- Basic plus team and individual awards and incentives
To advise the organisations on any potential financial risks to the profitability or existence of the organisation. To identify and assess threats, put plans in place for if things go wrong and decide how to avoid, reduce or transfer risks thus keeping the legal and ethical integrity of an organisation intact through policy enforcement and program planning.
SandtonPermanentR1,400,000 - R1,800,000
- Global organisation growing at 25%
- The incumbent will manage a global team and his team may grow up to 10 members
The purpose of the job is to perform the role of a Programme Manager for a Trading, Risk, and Data Management Systems implementation within the global markets/investment banking environment.
SandtonPermanentR650,000 - R900,000
- Senior Programme Manager at a leading global markets and investment banking firm
- The incumbent will drive programme implementation across multiple streams
Reporting to the Head of Technology, the Senior Analyst Developer will provide technology solutions and support for the business areas in the organization. They will also design, develop, implement new Application functionality according to business requirements and maintaining current applications.
SandtonPermanentR600,000 - R750,000
- My client is one of the largest financial services companies in the country.
- Senior Analyst Developer - Financial Services
Collaborates with account team to identify opportunities, articulate business and technical value, prepares and presents software demonstrations.
- Opportunity to be part of the international professional services team
- Diverse role that includes System Architecture and ClienRelationship Management
Our client is looking for an experienced, solution orientated and entrepreneurial Controller to act as their Finance Business Partner to the Supply Chain teams and Manufacturing sites by providing reliable, relevant and timely information to drive fact based decision making and cost management.
You will be the guardian of our client's assets and reputation through improved financial controls, managed financial risk and clear & transparent information on business performance.
- Multinational FMCG brand
- Great career opportunity with global best practice exposure