11 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Cape Town
- Cape TownPermanentR600,000 - R800,000
The incumbent will report directly to the Director for Internal Control s & Compliance, and will form part of a team of 3. He will have 2 direct reports (2 x Analysts).
The primary purpose of the role is to perform internal control reviews and SOX audits in line with the Risk assessment and local management request, with a high degree of quality in accordance with the Chart of Controls and ensuring that Company assets are protected.
Cape TownPermanentR800,000 - R850,000
- SOX / IS Audit Manager for Global FMCG company / Cape Town based
- Cape Town based / Multinational experience / 2 Direct reports
Deliver organisational design and change management process to ensure that business units operate at full efficiency whilst employee engagement is maximised.
- Support and implementation the organisational design process
- Improve the effectiveness of busniess units by change management
Reporting to the Brand and Marketing Executive, the Head of Marketing will be based in Cape Town and responsible for the leadership of their team, development and implementation of the marketing strategy ensuring a measurable long-term brand value in support of the group strategy ensuring market share.
- Senior Level Marketing Professional, Cape Town Based
- Financial Organisation, Growth, Development and Strategy driven
The Client Executive position, based in Cape Town, Western Cape will be responsible for a large portfolio which is a key client of this exciting organisation.
Reporting to an Executive Director, you will be responsible for the guiding the client on strategy and direction to ensure the Business Unit meets it's objectives.
- Cape Town Based, Senior Opportunity
- Growth, Retail / FMCG experience required, International growth
As the SHEAR Manager you will ensure the organization complies with current health and safety and environmental legislation and approved codes of practice. You will also provide direct management and leadership of the Health and Safety Teams at the Cape Town factory.
- Leading sub-division within International Group
- Consumer & Industrial Manufacturer
The Senior Process Engineer will be based on site at the Cape Town operations. He/She will be responsible for the management & operations of the entire Process Department within the company. Engaging with all divisions within the company & greater group, this Manager will optimise, and maintain, overall performance of the manufacturing process on site.
- Process Engineering Opportunity with Global Manufacturing Group
- Process Engineer - Multinational Manufacturing Brand
The Engineering Manager, will be based within the Cape Town operations and is responsible for ensuring the development, implementation and oversight of the key strategy for the maintenance and engineering functions on site. This involves ensuring that the plant machinery and equipment runs at an optimal standard, in conjunction with the key manufacturing processes in place, as well as the management and coordination of the maintenance team.
Cape TownPermanentR800,000 - R1,000,000
- Engineering Manager Opportunity with Global Manufacturing and Production Group
- Engineering Manager - Global Market Leader
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible to manage and direct all of the regional sales channels departments to effect and achieve the businesses overall sales strategy and budget for each of its brands.
Cape TownPermanentR1,200,000 - R1,500,000
- Regional Sales Manager - Global Sanitary Manifacturer
- Based in Cape Town, Western Cape
Based in Cape Town, South Africa, the role is responsible for leading the Programme Management Office (PMO) function within the business cluster, working on the largest programme in the Group. The incumbent will be responsible for building the programme Management and Business Analysis capabilities for the company, ensuring the alignment of project and program work the the overall Group strategy.
- My client is one of the largest financial services companies in South Africa
- Senior Strategy & Programme Manager - Cape Town
Technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) is one of the fastest-developing sectors of the legal market. The constant evolution of technology pushes legal boundaries and begs for the provision of innovative legal advice. TMT lawyers are required not only to apply the law, but also to take into account market developments, regulatory considerations, and commercial and technical issues.
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) Associate
- Top Law Firm, Cape Town