12 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Cape Town
- Cape TownPermanent
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Consumer and Digital Marketing Manager to join a leading Global FMCG based in Stellenbosch, South Africa.
Cape TownPermanentR900,000 - R1,400,000
- Consumer and Digital Marketing Manager - Global FMCG
- Based in Stellenbosch
Reporting to the Business executive, the incumbent will provide business requirements and consultancy on finance systems, processes, impacts, and controls and will supply technical architectural design for both accounting and finance systems.
Cape TownPermanentR300,000 - R500,000
- My client is one of the largest JSE-listed financial services companies
- Financial Systems Business Analyst
As the Business Development Consultant you will report directly to the Sales Director and essentially be responsible for qualifying leads that come through referrals/ the company website and converting these leads to sales.
Cape TownPermanentR900,000 - R1,200,000
- Business Development Consultant- Global Toursim Company
- Based in Tokai, Cape Town
My client is a large financial services provider based in Cape Town. They are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their growing team of developers and engineers.
Cape TownPermanentR600,000 - R800,000
- Leading Financial Services company based in Cape Town
- Senior Software Engineer - OOP
The incumbent will report directly to the Director for Internal Control s & Compliance, and will form part of a team of 3. He will have 2 direct reports (2 x Analysts).
The primary purpose of the role is to perform internal control reviews and SOX audits in line with the Risk assessment and local management request, with a high degree of quality in accordance with the Chart of Controls and ensuring that Company assets are protected.
Cape TownPermanentR800,000 - R850,000
- SOX / IS Audit Manager for Global FMCG company / Cape Town based
- Cape Town based / Multinational experience / 2 Direct reports
Deliver organisational design and change management process to ensure that business units operate at full efficiency whilst employee engagement is maximised.
- Support and implementation the organisational design process
- Improve the effectiveness of busniess units by change management
The Client Executive position, based in Cape Town, Western Cape will be responsible for a large portfolio which is a key client of this exciting organisation.
Reporting to an Executive Director, you will be responsible for the guiding the client on strategy and direction to ensure the Business Unit meets it's objectives.
- Cape Town Based, Senior Opportunity
- Growth, Retail / FMCG experience required, International growth
The Senior Process Engineer will be based on site at the Cape Town operations. He/She will be responsible for the management & operations of the entire Process Department within the company. Engaging with all divisions within the company & greater group, this Manager will optimise, and maintain, overall performance of the manufacturing process on site.
- Process Engineering Opportunity with Global Manufacturing Group
- Process Engineer - Multinational Manufacturing Brand
The Engineering Manager, will be based within the Cape Town operations and is responsible for ensuring the development, implementation and oversight of the key strategy for the maintenance and engineering functions on site. This involves ensuring that the plant machinery and equipment runs at an optimal standard, in conjunction with the key manufacturing processes in place, as well as the management and coordination of the maintenance team.
Cape TownPermanentR1,200,000 - R1,500,000
- Engineering Manager Opportunity with Global Manufacturing and Production Group
- Engineering Manager - Global Market Leader
Based in Cape Town, South Africa, the role is responsible for leading the Programme Management Office (PMO) function within the business cluster, working on the largest programme in the Group. The incumbent will be responsible for building the programme Management and Business Analysis capabilities for the company, ensuring the alignment of project and program work the the overall Group strategy.
- My client is one of the largest financial services companies in South Africa
- Senior Strategy & Programme Manager - Cape Town