16 Matching Jobs
All Jobs in: Cape Town
- Cape TownPermanentR120,000 - R840,000
A large portion of the role will be oversee the strategy and implementation of HR policies and procedures aligned to group. This person will also have key stakeholder engagement with senior business managers across various units.
- Large South African business with a global footprint
- Lead a large HR team with the potential for career growth
The role of the Area Manager is to grow sales of the company's full range in the designated territory through developing and executing a strategic plan incorporating the maintenance of key partnerships with Distributors, End-users to deliver sales targets.
- A global Manufacturing organisation
- based in Cape Town
The Area manager will be based in Cape Town and will be responsible for growing the brand awareness, as well as the sales within the designated industries
- A global Manufacturing Company
- based in Cape Town
The Engineering Manager will demonstrate continuous improvement knowledge and ensure the development and implementation of the strategy for the Engineering and Maintenance functions of the plant, making sure the plant machinery and equipment is operating at a reliable standard.
- Leader in the habitat and construction market
- Offices in more than 60 countries and more than 150,000 employees
As the SHEAR Manager you will ensure the organization complies with current health and safety and environmental legislation and approved codes of practice. You will also provide direct management and leadership of the Health and Safety Teams at the Cape Town factory.
Cape TownPermanentR700,000 - R900,000
- Leading sub-division within International Group
- Consumer & Industrial Manufacturer
The Logistics Manager will be responsible for establishing a specialised logistics operation within the organisation that will pioneer world-class logistics systems and processes, and integrating these with freight forwarder's systems.
- Cape Town
- Shipping / Imports / Exports
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Marketing to join a leading financial services business based in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town.
- Head of Marketing - Leading Financial Services Company
- Based in Northern Suburbs, Cape Town
The Process Engineer will be based on site at the Cape Town operations. He/She will be responsible for the management the Plant Process Control Parameters and the Quality Management System within the company. Engaging with all divisions within the company & greater group, this individual will optimise, and maintain, the overall performance of the manufacturing process on site.
- Process Engineering Opportunity with Global Manufacturing Group
- Process Engineer - Multinational Manufacturing Brand
To take ownership and responsibility to ensure all technical and contractual requirements are considered and implemented enabling the successful completion of projects.
- Global Renewable Energy Group.
- Electrical Engineering Specialists.
The Senior O&M Technical Engineer will assist with the management and execution of technical and operational engineering functions on site and project-related tasks within the Operations and Maintenance department.
- Global Renewable Energy Group
- Operations and Maintenance Engineering