Engineering & Manufacturing - Maintenance, Reliability jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Maintenance, Reliability jobs
- Featured JobPretoriaPermanent
The successful candidate will manage and control all the maintenance activities, including safety related activities, in order to ensure maximum plant availability. The role will look at implementing WCM principles within the Maintenance department and make use of problem solving tools in order to optimise the maintenance department / functions on site. He/She will lead the maintenance support functions and manage the KPi's of these team members.
- Global Top-Tier Automotive OEM
- Considerable CAPEX expanision investment
Entreprise leader dans le secteur industriel recrute un Responsable Service Maintenance basé(e) à Casablanca.
- Entreprise leader dans le secteur industriel
- Ingénieur BAC+5 avec 8 années d'expérience dans le domaine industriel
To improve the organization's competitive edge, market share and profit by providing new & existing customers with Speciality Lubricant Products, Service & Support on heavy-duty plant and equipment predominantly in the mining, quarrying, cement and metals processing sectors. The role is hands-on requiring in depth knowledge and suitable experience in preventative maintenance of critical production equipment and assets.
- Exciting Opprotunity with Multi-national Petroluem and Lubricant Producer
- Global Supermajor
The Master Technician will either be based in Johannesburg or Cape Town and will report directly to the Service Manager. The role will not have any direct reports but will work closely with other technicians in multiple working environments. The Master Technician is a highly technical role combined with commercial aspects. The role offers a unique opportunity for cross-border client engagement and travel.
- Global Market Leader in Automotive Componentry manufacturer
- Global Component Specialists
The role requires an experienced individual who is energetic, enthusiastic, hands on and able to work under pressure. We require someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about all plant (workshop/engineering) equipment, tools, machinery, apparatus and materials and who is able to effectively manage and coordinate team functions.
- Maintenance/Site Service Foreman, Regional FMCG, Breweries, Gauteng.
- Oppertunity to join leading regional FMCG organization situated within Gauteng.
Grand groupe international leader dans son secteur d'activité recrute un(e) Responsable Maintenance basé(e) à Mohammedia.
- Grand Groupe international leader dans l'emballage
- Formation Ingénieur dominante industrielle et 6 ans d'expérience