Human Resources jobs
32 Matching Jobs
Human Resources jobs
- Featured JobMidrandPermanent
Based in Midrand, the incumbent will be responsible for managing the HR department from a strategic and operational approach. Reporting into the Country MD and dotted line into the HR Business Partner for the region Middle East / Africa.
Cape TownPermanentR800,000 - R850,000
- Multinational group who designs, manufactures and sells passenger cars
- Strategically drive and lead the HR team
Deliver organisational design and change management process to ensure that business units operate at full efficiency whilst employee engagement is maximised.
- Support and implementation the organisational design process
- Improve the effectiveness of busniess units by change management
Our client is a European based manufacturing multinational company.
They are looking for a HRD to lead the HR Department. The position is based in Rwanda.
SandtonPermanentR700,000 - R750,000
- Based in Rwanda
- Fast Growing Company
The HRBP will add value to the company through the provision of strategic HR business solutions and services to key stakeholders
- HR Business Partner within one of South Africa's top Financial Services company
- Lead a team of HR professionals both strategically and operationally
Michael Page is searching for his client, a multinational company within the trade and services business, a talented HR Manager based in Rabat.
DurbanPermanentR800,000 - R850,000
- A multinational company leader within the trade and services business
- An HR Manager with exceptionnal interpersonnal skills
Based in Durban, the HR Manager will be responsible for both the strategic and operational functions of the HR team within the financial services sector.
- HR Manager within the financial services sector
- Manage the strategical and operational functions of Human Resources
Michael Page Maroc recrute pour l'un de ses clients industriels filiale d'un groupe international basé à Fès au Maroc son DRH H/F.
- Entreprise internationale du secteur industriel
- Expérience en tant que DRH ou HR Manager confirmé
Pour le compte d'une société industrielle, en pleine expansion, leader dans son secteur d'activité, nous recrutons un(e) HR Business Partner basé (e) à Tanger.
- Société industrielle leader dans son secteur
- Expérience HRBP, HR Manager ou équivalent, idéalement anglophone
Notre client est leader dans le secteur de l'industrie pharmaceutique au Maroc et à l'international. Dans le cadre de la croissance de ses activités, il recrute un(e) Manager RH Anglophone H/F basé(e) à Casablanca.
- Leader du secteur phamarceutique au Maroc et à l'étranger
- Manager RH Anglophone confirmé, potentiel DRH
The ER/HR Manager will be responsible for leading the company's ER unit by promoting workplace engagement, implementing policies and procedures and ensuring that all labour laws are adhered to.
- HR Manager with a key focus on Employee Relations
- Strong understanding of labour legislation
About Michael Page Human ResourcesMichael Page Human Resources has successfully established itself as a market leader within the recruitment consultancy industry in South Africa. Our experienced consultants deal with jobs at all levels of seniority in many different industries.If you’re looking for permanent or temporary job in human resources, let us use our expertise to help you find a suitable position.We have experienced consultancy teams that:
We’re able to offer job opportunities overseas to suitably qualified candidates as we have over 155 offices in 36 countries.Our intention is to recruit objectively in your and the client's best interests, placing the emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships.Unlike the majority of recruitment consultants, Michael Page consultants are not paid commission - and many of us have a background in human resources. This means that we can offer you impartial career advice, help with your CV and provide you with a consultative approach to your next job application.Get started and browse our human resources jobs or contact your local Michael Page office now.
- Specialise in all industry sectors
- Provide permanent, temporary, contract, interim work
- Are dedicated to meeting all levels of staffing needs, from director level to administrator
- Meet each challenge with a professional, tailored service
Latest jobsOrganisation Design SpecialistCape TownPermanentR800,000 - R850,000Human Resources Director / Manufacturing Multinational CompanyRwandaPermanentHR Business PartnerSandtonPermanentR700,000 - R750,000HR Manager Rabat H/F - MoroccoRabatPermanentHR ManagerDurbanPermanentR800,000 - R850,000Directeur des Ressources Humaines Fès H/F - MarocMarocPermanentBusiness Partner RH Tanger - H/F - MarocInternationalPermanentER/HR ManagerJohannesburgPermanentRecruitment ConsultantJohannesburgPermanentView More Jobs