Information Technology - IT Development jobs
17 Matching Jobs
IT Development jobs
- JohannesburgPermanentR600,000 - R660,000
To support customers and internal departments on all matters relating to automation suite as offered by the company. Must have experience of electronics / software design, Extensive knowledge of automotive electrical systems including Canbus, understanding of radio/network systems specifically WLAN (2.4-5.4 GHz), 450-900 MHz communication, and knowledge of hydraulic systems would be a definite advantage
- Experience of electronics / software design, preferably with Trimble / Leica GPS
- Extensive knowledge of automotive electrical systems including Canbus
Notre client, groupe industriel de premier rang, recrute un(e) Scrum Master H/F basé(e) au Maroc, dans le cadre du développement de ses activités.
Cape TownPermanentR800,000 - R950,000
- Groupe industriel international
- BAC+5 vous détenez minimum 5 ans d'expériences en développement.
The Senior Magento Developer will be responsible the following:
- e-Commerce site development and maintenance for several retail franchises
- Building and managing a team of developers
- Over-all web presence management
JohannesburgPermanentR450,000 - R600,000
- You will have a minimum of 6 Years experience using Magento
- Team Leading or Staff Management Experience is Advantageous
As an Intermediate-Senior C# Developer based in Johannesburg you will be responsible for developing new web platforms for the group. You will review or update applications in a timely manner, using appropriate tools. Design, or edit application page content, or direct others producing content
SandtonPermanentR650,000 - R900,000
- Must have strong C# skills and experience, .NET 4.0 foundation
Reporting to the Head of Technology, the Senior Analyst Developer will provide technology solutions and support for the business areas in the organization. They will also design, develop, implement new Application functionality according to business requirements and maintaining current applications.
- My client is one of the largest financial services companies in the country.
- Senior Analyst Developer - Financial Services
- Prepare specialised code as required by the product definition to enable application development
- Contribute technical expertise to requirements analysis to enhance the quality of the solution design
- Complete testing to improve the quality and reduce operational risk of the developed application
- Undertake post-release activities to develop a base of knowledge
- Provide 3rd level application support and problem resolution to minimise the impact of application service outages
- Balance competing demands to delive project objectives based on business needs
- Senior Developer with collaborative experience in a fast-paced Agile environment
Entreprise Internationale Leader dans le secteur agroalimentaire recrute pour sa DSI un(e) Responsable Etudes et Développement basé(e) à Casablanca .
JohannesburgPermanentR480 - R660
- Entreprise Internationale dans le secteur de l'agroalimetaire
- Bac+5 ayant au minimum 5 ans d'expériences
A Financial Service Exchange C# Systems Developer will
- Provide quality system development services for the IT team in order to implement and sustain a best-practice framework
- Real-time software development that provides data exchange services to the financial services industry
- Identifying, troubleshooting and debugging defects in designated application code
- Execute full life-cycle software development
JohannesburgPermanentR480,000 - R660,000
- Systems Developer in the Financial Services with a passion for Technology
- Collaborative team player with experience in C#, MVC, Entity Framework and SQL
As a C# Developer based in Johannesburg you will be responsible for developing new web platforms for the group. You will review or update applications in a timely manner, using appropriate tools. Design, or edit application page content, or direct others producing content.
PretoriaPermanentR850,000 - R960,000
- Strong C# Skills and experience, .Net 4.0 foundation
The Senior Java Developer will lead a team of dedicated developers form a creative and deliverable point of view ensuring quality code and service excellence to the local and translocal customers
- 5-8 Years Java Development Working Experience
- In depth knowledge of Java Language feautures