Information Technology - IT Project & Programme Management jobs
7 Matching Jobs
IT Project & Programme Management jobs
The overall purpose of the Compliance Manager is to develop, implement and manage the hardware/product certifications within South Africa and the Southern Africa region as the brand expands it's physical presence on the continent.
The Compliance Manager will manage all applications in SA & SSA within regulatory & consumer agencies and will project manage each application across the project life-cycle.
Cape TownPermanentR1,200,000 - R1,500,000
- Global Leader in Wireless Consumer Electronics
- Global Giant in Communication Hardware
Based in Cape Town, South Africa, the role is responsible for leading the Programme Management Office (PMO) function within the business cluster, working on the largest programme in the Group. The incumbent will be responsible for building the programme Management and Business Analysis capabilities for the company, ensuring the alignment of project and program work the the overall Group strategy.
- My client is one of the largest financial services companies in South Africa
- Senior Strategy & Programme Manager - Cape Town
Entreprise Leader dans son domaine d'activité recrute actuellement un(e) Chef de Projet Gouvernance Data basé(e) à Casablanca.
JohannesburgPermanentR540,000 - R660,000
- Entreprise Leader dans son secteur d'activité
- BAC+5 vous détenez minimum 10 ans d'expériences en gestion des données
The IT Project Manager will be responsible supply chain hardware and software solution delivery to several clients in the following disciplines:
- Food and Beverage
JohannesburgPermanentR600,000 - R660,000
- IT Project Management Experience is Essential, Ideally 3 Years
- Supply Chain Software Development and Implementation Experience Required
The PMO Head/ Programme Manager will be accountable for the following:
- Manage overall property product portfolio and innovation plans with regular and effective prioritisation of the various initiatives across multiple teams
- Create and maintain the necessary PMO standards, templates, structures and processes required to manage large internal and external projects more effectively, including project plans, scoping sessions, status updates, reporting mechanisms
JohannesburgPermanentR959,000 - R1,062,500
- Strong Software Development Life Cycle Programme Management Experience
- Property/ Asset Product Development Experience Advantageous
The Project Manager based in Johannesburg will be responsible for the following:
- Mapping contracts and statements of work to project management plans incorporating project approach, communication and risk management strategies
- Create and executes Project work Plans (Project Charter) and Project Schedule
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Your experience will include Government and or Financial Projects
To sustain its fast paced growth, our client maintains a clear focus on new cutting edge mobile technology and needs to expand its team. In that context, our client is currently seeking a Client Manager who will be based in Tanzania as a hub for the African Market.
- Our client is a global provider of mobile engagement solutions
- Experience in IT, project management, and sales skills required