Information Technology - IT Project & Programme Management jobs
6 Matching Jobs
IT Project & Programme Management jobs
Entreprise Internationale leader dans le multiservice recrute un(e) Responsable Informatique Régional à Casablanca.
JohannesburgPermanentR800,000 - R1,100,000
- Entreprise Internationale leader dans le multiservice
- Ingénieur informatique ayant 5 années d'expérience en IT
My client is one of the largest Telecommunications companies in the country based in Johannesburg. They are looking for a Senior Service Delivery Manager to manage single large or multiple medium sized contracts within the EMEA region. The Senior Service Delivery Manager will build mid to senior relationships within the contract organization and will own the overall service relationship on behalf of the company.
Cape TownPermanentR800,000 - R950,000
- Senior Service Delivery Manager - Telecommunications
- My client is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the country.
My client is one of the largest financial services and insurance companies in the country based in Cape Town. They are looking for a Senior Contract Project Manager who will manage strategic business initiatives and technology projects in a dynamic start-up environment. The Senior Contract Project Manager will manage strategic projects within quality, scope, time and cost.
JohannesburgPermanentR600,000 - R660,000
- Senior Contract Project Manager
- My client is one of the largest Insurance companies in the country
The PMO Head/ Programme Manager will be accountable for the following:
- Manage overall property product portfolio and innovation plans with regular and effective prioritisation of the various initiatives across multiple teams
- Create and maintain the necessary PMO standards, templates, structures and processes required to manage large internal and external projects more effectively, including project plans, scoping sessions, status updates, reporting mechanisms
JohannesburgPermanentR959,000 - R1,062,500
- Strong Software Development Life Cycle Programme Management Experience
- Property/ Asset Product Development Experience Advantageous
The Project Manager based in Johannesburg will be responsible for the following:
- Mapping contracts and statements of work to project management plans incorporating project approach, communication and risk management strategies
- Create and executes Project work Plans (Project Charter) and Project Schedule
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Your experience will include Government and or Financial Projects
To sustain its fast paced growth, our client maintains a clear focus on new cutting edge mobile technology and needs to expand its team. In that context, our client is currently seeking a Client Manager who will be based in Tanzania as a hub for the African Market.
- Our client is a global provider of mobile engagement solutions
- Experience in IT, project management, and sales skills required