18 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary ($)Expand / collapse
- GautengPermanentR850,000 - R1,000,000
To provide advice and service as a trusted in-house legal counsel tailored to the requirements of the Corporate Investment Banking Team.
PretoriaPermanentR360,000 - R480,000
- Senior Legal Manager - Financial Services
- Management level role with strong corporate/commercial legal knowledge
The role will provide necessary and appropriate legal advice to the Group of Companies, in respect of legal and regulatory aspects.
South AfricaPermanentR700,000 - R900,000
- Legal Advisor at Large Insurance Company
- Focus on Long-term insurance
Providing legal and compliance advice to the sub-Saharan legal team.
JohannesburgPermanentR550,000 - R900,000
- Top Multinational Conglomerate, based in Johannesburg
- Mid-level Commercial Legal Counsel with 6 years of post-admission experience
The roles available will be within the Finance and Commercial space within one of the top International Law Firms in South Africa.
JohannesburgPermanentR480,000 - R700,000
- Commercial and Finance Lawyers
- Top International Law Firm
To provide corporate and commercial services to the firm.
JohannesburgPermanentR900,000 - R1,400,000
- International law firm based in Johannesburg
- Strong corporate/commercial drafting experience
Our client is currently searching for a Legal Counsel who will be respobnsible for Africa, reporting directly into the Head of Legal for the EMEA region.
JohannesburgPermanentR650,000 - R800,000
- Africa Focus
- Corporate Commercial Lawyer
The Legal Advisor is responsible for the drafting, reviewing and vetting of all relevant documents attended to by the Legal Department and providing legal advice to the business operations.
SandtonPermanentR600,000 - R700,000
- Legal Advisor for Financial Services Provider
- Admitted attorney with a minimum of 5 years of post-admission legal experience
The successful incumbent will join the competition law department and be responsible for providing advice and assistance in relation to competition law.
SandtonPermanentR700,000 - R1,100,000
- Top International Law Firm, based in Johannesburg
- Competition law experience is essential
The Employment Lawyer role is available to any lawyer with general employment law experience.
JohannesburgPermanentR900,000 - R1,200,000
- Employment and Labour
- Top South African Law Firm
The purpose of the Group Legal Manager role is to provide legal advice to the Group of Companies, focusing on Corporate Commercial Law, Regulatory and Company Secretarial functions. The role reports directly into the CEO and the role will have responsibility for the management of a team of lawyers.
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- EE - African Females Only
About Michael Page LegalMichael Page Legal is a more recent addition to the Michael Page business in Africa, and over the last two years we have built our reputation as a quality provider of talent to both the in-house market, as well as to private practice.Our focus is on general counsel, senior counsel and legal management roles on both a permanent and temporary basis. In addition to recruiting for clients in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban, we also service clients in Nigeria, Kenya, Mozambique and other parts of Sub-Saharan Africa.With offices in 35 countries, we’re also able to offer job opportunities overseas to suitably qualified candidates.To get started, browse for legal jobs or contact us in our Johannesburg office directly to discuss your hiring needs.
Latest jobsSenior Legal ManagerGautengPermanentR850,000 - R1,000,000Legal AdvisorPretoriaPermanentR360,000 - R480,000Legal CounselSouth AfricaPermanentR700,000 - R900,000LawyerJohannesburgPermanentR550,000 - R900,000Corporate/Commercial AssociateJohannesburgPermanentR480,000 - R700,000Legal CounselJohannesburgPermanentR900,000 - R1,400,000Employment LawyerSandtonPermanentR700,000 - R1,100,000Group Legal ManagerJohannesburgPermanentR900,000 - R1,200,000Legal CounselJohannesburgPermanentR800,000 - R1,100,000View More Jobs