14 Matching Jobs
- JohannesburgPermanentR800,000 - R1,400,000
The Senior Legal Manager will provide commercial and corproate law advice and support to the relevants teams within SA and SSA. The position is based in Johannesburg.
South AfricaPermanentR450,000 - R600,000
- Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
- Responsible for SSA
To provide efficient legal services to the Group. Legal services include: commercial, litigation and intellectual property.
JohannesburgPermanentR1,100,000 - R1,500,000
- In-house legal advisor role
- Admitted attorney with 3 - 5 years of commercial experience
The Senior Commercial Lawyer will provide first-class commercial, legal and contractual advice and solutions for all of the company's businesses in Sub-Saharan Africa with the view over time to assist with managing the Legal support function for SSA.
- Multinational Telecoms Company
- TCTC: R1.1m - R1.5m
The bilingual Commercial Associate is required to provide commercial legal services to a variety of clients of the firm. The candidate must be able to communicate fluently and efficiently in both French and English (both written and verbal communication)
SandtonPermanentR300,000 - R360,000
- French-speaking Commercial Legal Associate
- International law firm based in Sandton
To provide corporate and commercial services to clients of the firm.
- Boutique Commercial Law Firm based in Sandton
- Commercial Associate with 2-3 years of post admission experience
Notre client groupe international opérant sur le secteur de l'industrie pharmaceutique, recherche un(e) Responsable Juridique.
- Industrie Pharmaceutique; Multinationale
- Legal Counsel; Juriste d'affaires
Notre client groupe international dynamique du secteur de l'industrie agroalimentaire recrute un(e) Conseiller(ère) Juridique.
JohannesburgPermanentR750,000 - R900,000
- Groupe International; FMCG
- Conseil Juridique; Droit de la consommation; Droit des Affaires
The successful Mergers and Acquisitions / Competition lawyer will be required to perform an investigatory function as well as a supervisory function to a small team of merger specialists.
- 4-6 years of Post-Admission experience
- Solid Competition or M&A law experience essential
Notre client groupe international opérant sur le secteur Oil & Gas recrute un(e) Juriste d'Affaires.
- Oil & Gas; Energie; Industrie
- Juriste d'Affaires; Conseiller juridique
Notre client recherche, pour son siège régional basé à Dubaï, son(sa) nouveau(elle) Responsable Fiscal zone Afrique.
- Groupe leader de la distribution
- Responsable Fiscal zone Afrique
About Michael Page LegalMichael Page Legal is a more recent addition to the Michael Page business in Africa, and over the last two years we have built our reputation as a quality provider of talent to both the in-house market, as well as to private practice.Our focus is on general counsel, senior counsel and legal management roles on both a permanent and temporary basis. In addition to recruiting for clients in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban, we also service clients in Nigeria, Kenya, Mozambique and other parts of Sub-Saharan Africa.With offices in 35 countries, we’re also able to offer job opportunities overseas to suitably qualified candidates.To get started, browse for legal jobs or contact us in our Johannesburg office directly to discuss your hiring needs.
Latest jobsLegal AdvisorSouth AfricaPermanentR450,000 - R600,000Bilingual Commercial Associate - (French and English)SandtonPermanentCommercial AttorneySandtonPermanentR300,000 - R360,000Senior Legal ManagerJohannesburgPermanentR800,000 - R1,400,000Responsable Juridique (H/F)-MarocCasablancaPermanentConseiller Juridique (H/F) - MarocCasablancaPermanentMergers and Acquisitions / Competition LawyerJohannesburgPermanentR750,000 - R900,000Juriste d'Affaires (H/F)-MarocCasablancaPermanentSenior Commercial LawyerJohannesburgPermanentR1,100,000 - R1,500,000View More Jobs