Logistics, Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Chain Management jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Management jobs
- Democratic Republic of the CongoPermanent
Dans le cadre de son redéploiement en Afrique, notre client recherche un responsable de la supply chain spécialisé FM & Catering pour un site minier d'importance.
JohannesburgPermanentR1,100,000 - R1,300,000
- Direction Supply Chain et Achats Facilities Management
- Poste en rotation sur site minier
The Logistics Manager will be responsible for the entire Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain functions of the company's Sub-Saharan Africa operations. The role is based in Johannesburg and will report directly into the Regional General Manager.
- EE/AA Candidates will be given first preference
- Seeking candidates from Construction, Mining & Manufacturing backgrounds
The Head of Supply Chain, based in Johannesburg will be responsible for the end to end functionality of the Supply Chain.
- Complete Supply Chain responsibility
- Only FMCG/ Maufacturing expereince will be considered.
The Site Logistics Manager will be responsible for the complete logistics distribution and supply chain cycle on site including the management of raw, packaging and finished goods stock. The purpose of the role is to ensure that there is sufficient stock on hand for production, and to meet suppliers demands.
- Warehouse, Procurement and Logistics
- Based in Cape Town