Michael Page Banking & Financial Services
Michael Page Africa recruits in the banking, insurance and other financial services activities throughout Africa, backed by the unique expertise developed by our Banking & Financial Markets specialized teams in our offices in London, Amsterdam, Paris, New York, Frankfurt, Milan, Madrid, Lisbon, Zurich, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Sydney, Sao Paulo and Johannesburg.
We operate mainly from Paris, in liaison with all the other international offices of Michael Page, to ensure that our clients have access to the best talent within the banking and insurance sectors and those candidates wishing to pursue their careers on the African continent.
We recruit for
- Retail banking sector and specialized financial institutions,
- Financial & commodity markets, asset management, merchant banking and capital investment,
- Insurance and reinsurance companies,
- Mutual insurance companies,
- Provident and Pension funds,
- Insurance Brokers and intermediaries.
Our consultants recruit for African and international financial services institutions, principally expatriates and interim managers but also for local and inter regional candidates.
We specialise notably for the following roles:
- General management :
Chief executive, Country managing director
- Central functions:
Inspection/Internal audit, Accounting, Standards and procedures, Consolidation, Management accounting, Organisation, A/L Management, Treasury, Compliance and regulation, Marketing, credit analysis.
- Sales and distribution network development
- Front Office :
- Corporate Finance: M&A, debt and structured finance (LBO, Projects, Infrastructures, Air/Marine), Securitisation, Senior Banker.
- Asset Management: equities, diversified, alternative management,
- Private Equity: Investment managers / Directors (BO, venture capital, growth capital), General secretary