Vous êtes ici
Ce poste est déjà pourvu
Compensation and Benefits Director m/f - Morocco
- An international organization
- HRBP, Reward or C&B experience at a regional scale
À propos de notre client
For an international organization we are searching for a Compensation and Benefits Director m/f to develop and manage reward for locally engaged staff in the MENA region. You will be based in Rabat, Morocco.
Description du poste
Attached to the Regional HR Director MENA your responsibilities and main duties for this position are to:
- Ensure total reward initiatives are underpinned by the values of the company and adhere to the organization's Equality, Diversity, and Inclusiveness guidelines and standards.
- Partner with line managers to ensure the remuneration offer remains affordable and yet competitive in the talent market,
- Partner line managers to ensure sales incentive schemes are rolled out to support business growth,
- Ensure business performance bonus schemes support business growth,
- Ensure robust salary and benefits benchmarking across all markets to make informed decisions on pay reviews
- Assist Country Directors and HR managers in developing pay strategies and proposals.
- Develop and manage pay and reward policy for locally engaged staff within corporate guidelines which support business objectives.
- Oversee job evaluation framework and lead on job evaluation of roles in MENA as a basis for grading and salary benchmarking.
- Advise on salaries and packages for candidates selected in recruitment.
- Ensure pay is aligned with talent and succession strategies.
- Manage relationships with HR consultancies specialized in pay, rewards, and benefits.
- Advise HR managers in country operations on tax and social security compliance.
Requirements for the job are:
- A Master's degree in HR (or similar).
- Knowledge and understanding of reward and talent programs and processes
- Experience and track record in other areas of HR management. e.g. employment tax, payroll, contracts, recruitment, talent and succession programmes, learning and development, staff engagement
- Fluency in Arabic, French and English
- The position is based in Rabat there will be frequent travel to offices in MENA and there will be occasional travel to the UK
According to experience