You are here
Air Con Sales Representative
- International Electronic Company
- Air Con Sales Representative
About Our Client
Our client is a global electronics organisation with over 80 000 employees. Their offices in South Africa are based in Johannesburg
As the Sales Representative, you will be based in Johannesburg and your key accountabilities within this role will include:
Analysis of Market and sales trends and regular reporting.
Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing
Ensure enough stock of right staff to avoid LTI (long Term Inventory).
Compiling Monthly and yearly sales forecasts
Ensure delivery of return on investment and building of brand sustainability
Managing the relationship between your company and the customer is a big responsibility.
Treat your customers as partners and challenge them to grow their business with your brands
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction
The Successful Applicant
The successful Sales Representative within the electronics environment based in Johannesburg will have the following attributes:
B Com/Sales and Marketing Diploma
3 - 5 years experience in the Air-con and Energy sales industry
Strong knowledge and understanding of air conditioning and energy products
Daily travel around Johannesburg and Pretoria.
Bi-monthly travel to regions such as Durban and Cape Town
- Ability to travel internationally when there is a requirement
What's on Offer
A great package on offer