You are here
Audit Senior Manager - French Speaker
About Our Client
My client is a French member firm of Big 4 Firm, as such its primary purpose is the delivery of auditing and accounting services to British companies which are controlled by French groups or individuals. The firm's principal clients are large French listed and private equity backed groups located throughout the UK.
As a French Speaker, Senior Manager Audit and Assurance in London your role will include:
• Senior Manager in the audit practice with responsibility for managing the delivery of statutory audits
• Audits of Group reporting packages and other contractual engagements as required
• Maintenance of client relationships, supervision and on-the-job training of audit teams, and administrative duties relating to running client accounts
• It is likely that the role will also include responsibility for the provision of professional training programmes and related administrative tasks.
The Successful Applicant
As a French Speaker, Senior Manager Audit and Assurance in London my client requires:
• Professional accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA) or equivalent
• This post requires experience of auditing in a large to medium sized firm environment
• Experienced Manager
• Expertise in IFRS is a requirement and preferably also a working knowledge of UK GAAP
• Some knowledge of French accounting rules and regulations would be an advantage but is not a prerequisite
• French national or from a francophone country with good English skills; alternatively someone who has worked previously in a French speaking environment
• A willingness to travel to clients all over the country and to actively participate in the running of the practice in support of the partners.
Potential to progress to director level
What's on Offer
Senior Manager Audit and Assurance position for French Speaker
Progression to Director
Interesting client base
Stand out opportunity for French speaker to relocate to the UK or for fluent French speaker to use their skills