You are here
BD Associate / World's Leading Recruitment Agency
Page Group is hiring to ensure the continuous growth of its business
Candidates must have a strong consultative selling approach
About Our Client
Page Group is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the Americas, UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa.
The role of a PageGroup recruitment consultant revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue while engaging with clients, candidates and your PageGroup colleagues.
The key responsibilities of a recruitment consultant include:
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
This Business Development Associate role is seen as key to the continued growth of the business. Page Group is looking for someone who can make a real impact on the business and has great potential to push their career forward.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Business Development Associate will:
* Be successful in building and developing existing relationships and proactively identifying new opportunities
* Be able to successfully demonstrate a consultative approach and adapt this when speaking to stakeholders both internal and external
* A strong sales background, attitude, drive and ability will be the key to securing this role.
* Be based in Johannesburg
Whether or not you have experience in this area or have worked in recruitment before, you'll receive our market leading training when you start and throughout your career with us.
What's on Offer
Basic salary + Strong incentive structure