You are here
BD Manager Education Africa
Expertise in educational field
The location of the role is flexible - Extensive travel
About Our Client
An international conglomerate with huge operations in Africa.
You will be expected to:
- Travelling and conducting research to identify and generate new educational business opportunities that will directly lead to new revenue for the company,
- Penetrating the required market to uncover and verify new relevant data,
- Translating gathered data into a clear business plan,
- Driving impactful engagements with key strategic partners,
- Researching and building relationships with potential new clients and educational field decision makers,
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing clients.
The Successful Applicant
With a degree in business administration or in education, you have a minimum of 5 years experience in global business development roles. With a proven ability to rapidly gather, analyze and interpret new data, you are strong in approaching new markets and developing new relationships with local potential clients especially in emerging markets.
You are fluent in English and in French. Portuguese is a plus.
The location of the role is flexible (preferably in Africa). Extensive travelling is required (more than 50%).
What's on Offer