You are here
Bilingual Commercial Associate - (French and English)
- French-speaking Commercial Legal Associate
- International law firm based in Sandton
About Our Client
Our client is an International Law Firm based in Sandton with an established corporate/commercial law team.
The Commercial Associate will be required to perform the following functions:
- Drafting legal documents, including opinions and memoranda.
- Drafting commercial agreements.
- Drafting and lodging documentation for registration of companies and trusts.
- Drafting resolutions of shareholders and directors of both public and private companies.
- Furnishing legal opinions and advice on various areas of the law within the Corporate Commercial environment.
- Attending to consultations with clients.
- Attending to research.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Associate will have the following skills/experience:
- Fluent in French and English (both written and verbal)
- Admitted attorney with 2-3 years post admission experience in within a general or specialized Corporate Commercial practice
- LLB degree with a solid academic transcript
What's on Offer
The salary on offer is highly negotiable depending on the candidate's experience and expectation.
Benefits will be discussed with the successful applicant.