You are here
Brand Activations Manager
- Global Organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global organisation. Their Headquarters for South Africa are based in Johannesburg.
As the Brand Activations Manager, you will be based in Johannesburg and reporting to the Brand Manager.
Your key accountabilities within this role will include:
- Monitor brand & category health - In depth analysis of retail audits and brand trackers to provide actionable in market solutions
- Develop & leads briefs with agencies for concept and marketing campaign developments. Accountable for delivery of committed plans within agreed budgets, Work on developing business case for new product or packaging to complement/supplement existing product portfolio, Develop promotion planners based on business objectives, incorporate strong financial validation in planning process, coordinate and ensure execution, and track results of require promotion support by focus markets.
- Set up monthly/quarterly reporting on sales and margin performance, competition updates, activity follow-up reporting and product cycle planning discussions through monthly/quarterly forums that involve Senior management in the Middle East, develop creative and media briefs for agencies to develop communications support plan
- Communicate with cross functional teams on all new information on new products, pricing, and system updates from Area/Global Marketing team, work with sales on visibility support in key accounts, and plan ranging of products by distribution points and channels.
- Work with sales on visibility support in key accounts, and plan ranging of products by distribution points and channels
The Successful Applicant
The successful Brand Activations Manager within the FMCG environment based in Johannesburg will have the following attributes:
- Completed tertiary qualification, preferably BCom Marketing Management
- 2 - 3 years experience in brands, trade marketing and/or sales
What's on Offer
A great package on offer including benefits