You are here
- National FMCG Company
- Great career opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a leading national organisation listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange with over 6500 employees.
As the Brand Manager, you will be based in Johannesburg and reporting to the Group Brand Manager. Your key accountabilities within this role will include:
- Review and develop strategic and annual brand plans with marketing budgets for product portfolio.
- Provide support for ''Below-the-line'' activities, including POS, Sampling and activations.
- Liaise with product development in order to identify, develop and launch new product concepts.
- Launch products to internal customers and follow up with Trade launch.
- Develop marketing support campaign for the launch of the new product, line extensions, packaging changes, etc.
- Evaluate data, marketing and competitor information from various sources like Trade visits,research info, publications, including sales performance, promotion performance and market analysis.
- Evaluate market volume/value growth trends and Market shares for relevant product categories in portfolio through Nielsen reports.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Brand Manager within the FMCG environment based in Johannesburg will have the following attributes:
- 3 - 5 years brand experience
- B Degree/Marketing diploma
- The ability to travel off-site overnight
- Ability to work in a team
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
What's on Offer
A competitive package including benefits