You are here
Leading FMCG Brand, Based in Johannesburg, South Africa
Career Growth, International Brand, International Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG organisation, with offices globally.
As the Brand Manager you will be reporting to the Marketing Director, based in Johannesburg.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver and implement the brand strategy
- Manage the brand budget
- Understand your markets behaviours, understand trend and ensure there are response plans in place to ensure competitiveness
- Ensure on-time and relevant brand (incl. innovation) elements to win in the market place
- Ensure the consistency of in-market execution of renowned assets
The Successful Applicant
As the successful Brand Manager you will have the following:
- Minimum education of Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years within FMCG, Pharma or Retail
- Strong skills in leadership, and excellent spoken and written communication
- Good command of the English language
- Demonstrate an extensive understanding of local markets nuances and cultural diversity.
- Proactive, takes initiative & is a highly motivated self starter
- Able to multi-task in diverse & fast paced work environment
- Team Player
What's on Offer
An attractive offer is available for the successful Senior Marketing Manager.