You are here
Business Development Analyst
- International FMCG Company
- International Travel
About Our Client
Our client is a leading producer and distributor of frozen foods and poultry into Sub-Saharan Africa. Their Headquarters for South Africa are based in Johannesburg.
As the Business Development Analyst, you will be based in Johannesburg and reporting to the Business Development Manager. Your key accountabilities within this role will include:
- Improve and maintain the structure for Market/Commercial intelligence for Africa, keeping track of market and Commercial KPI's (volume, SOM, SOImports), clients and competitor's behaviour, etc.
- Seek for gaps and opportunities to drive sales.
- Develop studies and analysis targeting new markets, business models and opportunities.
- Support the project manager on building and executing the GTM/RTM strategies and action plans.
- Support the strategic cycle, assisting the effort of building/revising the 3YP, and keeping track of its execution
The Successful Applicant
The successful Business Development Analyst within the FMCG environment based in Johannesburg will have the following attributes:
- A completed BCom degree
- 2 - 3 years business analytics and/or commercial intelligence experience
- 1 year strategic planning experience
- Consumer Goods experience
- International trade experience
- Be fluent in English (Portuguese and French advantageous)
- Advanced Excel (dealing with large databases and models, developing tools and reports)
- High Analytical, Critical and Interpretation skills
What's on Offer
A great package with benefits