You are here
Business Development Engineer - Nigeria - Oil&Gas
Business Development - New projects
Based in Lagos
About Our Client
Our client is in international group specialised on EPC projects in the Oil and Gas Sectors.
They are currently looking for a Business Development Engineer in Nigeria that will drive the company's business and implement the growth strategy.
As the key representative of the company, you are in charge of developing the sales strategy in Nigeria.
Directly reporting to the Country Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Identify/target and select projects, bring new opportunities to a concrete development & drive sales process,
- Develop and Implement innovative marketing and business plans,
- Ensure the company name is on the approved vendor list of the key customers,
- Develop or be involved in the technical bid and elaborate budgets and forecasts in coordination with the Country Manager,
- Suggest to the Management to follow up or refuse to consider a prospect (bid/no bid).
- Participate to shows/exhibitions/events,
- Liaise with product development & bring new business leads.
The Successful Applicant
For this versatile role, the ideal candidate will have a university degree in engineering or mechanical engineering and a minimum of 6 years experience in the field of operational and/or sales management in the Oil&Gas sector.
You have a sound and proven commercial experience in Nigeria combined with a technical and management background. You have an entrepreneur mind-set and proven sales track records.
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation & benefits. This role is based in Lagos with travels in the country.