You are here
Business Development Executive, Africa
Business Development / Commercial Director, sub Saharan Africa
Civils, Construction, Mining, Transportation, Utilities, Government
About Our Client
Market leader & international hardware & services business supporting a range of sectors across the sub Saharan Africa region.
Sectors include; Civils, Construction, Mining, Transportation, Utilities, Government
- Develop and implement the commercial strategy to build a significant and sustainable business across the sub Saharan Africa region.
- Create business relationships with viable potential large clients across a range of sectors, specifically within the civils and construction space.
- Prepare a monthly reporting which include sales achievements, activity update and close out reports, visibility updates.
- Recommend and implement incentive programs for the sales team to achieve business objectives
- Promote a culture that reflects the values and behaviours of the company, encourages good performance, and rewards productivity
- Serve as the primary spokesperson and representative for the company in sub-Saharan Africa, ensure that the organisation and its mission, products, and services are consistently presented in a strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure that the company maintains high standards of corporate citizenship and social responsibility in all environments in which it does business
- Carry and entrench the organisational vision and mission.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for:
- Proven track record in developing new business specifically within the civils and construction sectors.
- Engineering / Technical degree and background prior to moving into a commercial role.
- Operations management knowledge including a clear understanding of the role of support services to drive profitability and growth of the business in a competitive environment;
- Must be able to build/maintain strong internal/external relationships while coordinating multiple tasks/priorities. Must be able to solicit interest, and potential ideas, and then formulate those into concrete executable transactions;
- Strong relationship building and transaction skills with ability to effectively create, screen and communicate opportunities for the company.
What's on Offer
Competitive package and strong incentive structure