You are here
Business Process Auditor
Attractive & Central location
Global leader within the Quality industry
About Our Client
My client is a multinational with their head office in Europe within the Quality industry and over 90,000 employees world wide.
The Business Process Auditor will carry out the following duties:
- Plan, schedule and conduct business process audits of all businesses and locations in South Africa.
- Create internal audit checklist to cover comprehensively all aspect of operational and financial reporting of the business.
- Agree in advance on monthly audit schedule with respective Business Managers.
- Conduct systematic examination and verification of all transaction records across entire process flow starting form request for proposal until receipt of payment.
- When required conduct client site or field visits for verification.
- Check all financial records and evaluate internal controls in each process.
- Clearly identify control issue/s, if any.
- Investigate deviations from policies & procedures.
- Manage high level investigation around matters of fraud.
- Perform trend analysis on non conformance's found during audits.
- Prepare monthly reports on the audits conducted.
- Build communication channels with Business Line/Location Managers and provide constant feedback on audit findings.
- Monitor effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions.
- Adhere to all quality and safety requirements of the management system.
Perform any other reasonable tasks as assigned by direct line manager
The Successful Applicant
The successful incumbent should have the following:
- Qualification in Audit
- Minimum of 5 years working experience at a senior level Internal Audit position
- Experience in a similar role
- Willing to travel extensively
- Multi national experience with Africa exposure(advantageous)
- Risk assessment and internal controls and compliance experience(essential)
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Acts quickly and decisively
- This is an EE role(essential)
What's on Offer