You are here
C# Systems Developer
Systems Developer in the Financial Services with a passion for Technology
Collaborative team player with experience in C#, MVC, Entity Framework and SQL
About Our Client
Our client is a Johannesburg based specialist information technology company that provides data exchange services to financial services companies and their intermediaries in all major life, short -term and system provider companies. They strive to remain relevant in terms of the technology and as a principle ensure that our staff is effectively skilled. The client place a great deal of focus and funding on training for both an individual's role and their personal development in order to maintain their class leading standards.
A Johannesburg based Financial Service Exchange C# Systems Developer will be responsible for the following:
Business systems development and testing
- Develop requirement and do unit testing (defect / enhancement)
- Develop requirement and do unit testing (project)
- Prepare technical specifications
- Send technical specifications to technical lead for approval
Adhere to service standards and provide quality service delivery
- Provide customer services in line with quality and performance standards
- Build positive customer relations and solve or escalate customer queries and complaints
- Gather feedback on customer satisfaction and report to the relevant party
- Proactively suggest improvements in customer service and relations where applicable
- Contribute to a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service
Engages with others in line with organisational guidelines, policies, culture and values
- Align own behaviour with the organisation culture and values.
- Share and transfer product, process and systems knowledge to colleagues.
- Collaborate and work with the Project team to deliver required service levels.
- Actively participate in the Project team to ensure functional
- balanced scorecard objectives are achieved.
- Ensure achievement of own performance objectives.
- Actively share information with other team members regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas.
- Actively participate in own professional development and career path.
The Successful Applicant
The success full Financial Service Exchange C# Systems Developer will posses the following:
Relevant B degree
Minimum 3 years of experience in C# System Development
Relevant SQL knowledge (Tables, Views, Procedures, Functions and Jobs)
Knowledge of MVC and WCF
Knowledge of Kendo UI beneficial
Knowledge of IoC beneficial
Knowledge of Entity Framework is beneficial
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a competitive package which includes a cash component of up to R660,000, annual salary, Annual Discretionary Bonus, Talent & Succession Planning, Group Provident Fund and Medical Aid schemes. Microsoft certification for all developers at the client's cost.