You are here
International Group leader in the logistic sector
Experience as CFO in Egypt, preferably at a International Company
About Our Client
Our client is an International Transport company with headquarters in Switzerland and over 22 000 employees over the world. The company is growing fast and currently looking for their next Chief Financial Officer for their activities in Egypt.
- Create the new Financial strategy for the company
- Financial, management and cost accounting
- Providing timely and accurate monthly and annual reporting
- Fixed asset register, investments, stocks, debtors and creditors follow-up
- Treasury management, cash-flow, debt and financing issues, liaison with local banks
- Liaison with relevant Government Agencies and local Authorities
- Set up and in charge of various financial control tasks at group level
- Responsible for Budgeting & Planning Process: - working according methodology, models & tools from the group for the budget process (based on analytical accounting) - Conducting and coordinating yearly budget process for the subsidiary
- -overseeing follow-up analysis on actual figures versus budget forecast
- Preparation of Board meetings and General Assemblies
- Internal procedures/control/audit design and policing
- Tax administration and annual tax audits
- Management of the Financial Department staff
The Successful Applicant
The candidate have to:
- Thinks out of the box
- Operate in a hands-on manner in a lean organization
- Ensure a high-level of quality and customer service.
- Develop a culture of excellence.
- Encourage and support initiative, impact and drive.
- Measure performance against standards
- Lead with transparency and stays accountable
- Ensure personal verbal communication is clear and convincing
- Keep staff and other groups well informed
- Stay open to internal and external feedback
What's on Offer