You are here
CFP Legal Specialist
International Insurance Group, based in Johannesburg
Excellent growth opportunities within the Organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable International Insurance Group.
The key responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Provide legal advice to brokers/financial advisors with regard to estate planning, retirement planning, investment planning and business assurance.
- Provide ad hoc training to brokers/financial advisors and staff on legal as well a compliance related issues.
- Provide ad hoc legal and marketing presentations to brokers/financial advisors and their clients.
- Influence sales
The Successful Applicant
The successful legal advisor will ideally meet the following requirements:
- Completed Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning (CFP) is essential for this role.
- LLB or Bcom Law Degree
- 3 years of post-admission experience in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of financial services products (insurance specifically)
- Fully bilingual (English and Afrikaans)
- Own vehicle and driver's license
What's on Offer
The salary on offer is negotiable depending on the experience and education level of candidate.