You are here
Change Manager - Kenya - International Organisation
Strategic Change Management
Regional position - East Africa
About Our Client
Our client is an World Leader International organization with a global presence. Due to their rapid expansion, they are looking for a Change Manager who will be key player in their re-organization process.
As Change Manager you will focus on structured change and engaging people in order to manage and grow a values and performance based culture. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To lead an structured organizational change provides advice and expertise.
- To guide the development of comprehensive, viable and scalable organization designs.
- To develop business cases for change using the companies methodology
- To manage local teams across 13 Eastern African countries
- To provide reporting (progress, risks, management…) to your Direction
- To train and inspire local teams by applying the values of the organization
- To ensure your teams across countries are engaged with the change in order to accelerate the change process.
The Successful Applicant
You have extensive change management planning and implementation experience. You wish to work with management and assist in implementing change strategy. Hands-on, self-starter with a pragmatic approach and the ability to work with autonomy.
You have strong influence and negotiations skills and you are recognized for being diplomatic. Multi-country or Regional experience on the African continent is a must.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and pakcage.