You are here
Chief Financial Officer M/F - Nigeria
Our client is a multinational company of the agro-industry
CFO experience in Nigeria is a distinctive advantage for this position
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company of the agro-industry. As part of its West African growth strategy, we are looking to recruit his-her Chief Financial Officer based in Nigeria.
Based on isolated site, you report to Country General Manager as well as Group CFO based in Europe and have full control and responsibility of the financial aspects of the company's local strategy.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Driving financial management and cost accounting together with the Financial Department staff in place,
- Providing timely and accurate monthly and annual reporting, fixed asset register, investments, stocks, debtors and creditors follow-up,
- Managing treasury, cash-flow, debt and financing issues, liaison with local banks,
- Liaising with relevant local Government Agencies and Authorities,
- Setting up various financial control tasks at group level which includes weekly subsidiary and group cash flow update & forecast, monthly debt status /Capex follow-up and analytical accounting harmonization through all subsidiaries,
- Being responsible for IFRS and for Budgeting & Planning Process which includes working according to methodology, internal models & tools for the budget process (based on analytical accounting), conducting and coordinating yearly budget process for the subsidiary and following-up analysis on actual figures versus budget forecast,
- Preparing of Board meetings and General Assemblies as well as taking care of Internal procedures/control/audit design and tax administration and audits.
The Successful Applicant
You are degree educated with a minimum of 10 years proven success record in a CFO position in Africa with multinational companies. Sound experience in the agro-industry sector and in Nigeria will be a distinctive advantage for this position. You have ERP software and IFRS standard management knowledge together with a strong cost-controlling background. Besides, you have hands-on experience in financial reporting and control, budgeting and planning, tax and treasury together and a strong team player and problem solving mind. Finally, you are fluent in English.
What's on Offer