You are here
Chief Information Officer M/F - Angola
- Luanda - Angola
About Our Client
Our client is an established Financial Services firm with strong presence in Africa.
As the CIO of the organization, you will be responsible for :
- Building, operating and managing a leading software engineering capability, and a leading set of processes and tooling, whilst also being knowledgeable about how to introduce changes to ways-of-working whilst still continuing to deliver effectively.
- Partnering with the Chairman to establish the company's vision and lead all aspects of the company's technological development
- Providing guidance on the company's strategic direction, development and future growth while managing the entire IT and technology department to deliver the strategic goals of the company
- Driving innovation projects to successful completion while spearheading transformation across the technology group and leading key delivery initiatives
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory and corporate governance requirements, supporting Internal and Regulatory Audits and owning all required actions
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you will have 15+ years of experience across various technology functions with at least 10+ years of experience in a leadership role. You will have experience in implementation of latest Financial Services Technology innovation projects. You will have a proven track record of successfully running digital transformation projects in addition ensuring the technology term is functioning as a business partner with Sales & operations teams.
What's on Offer
Attractive Salary Package