You are here
Corrugator Manufacturing Manager
- Rapidly growing Packaing Company
- Durban Based
About Our Client
Our Client has engaged with us to represent this highly recognisable brand in its search for a Corrugator Manufacturing Manager. This industry leader in packaging technology has several operations throughout South Africa employing well over 2000 employees through the various sites. Using innovative technologies and modernising operations, they aim to grow the business both through efficient delivery of product to their long-established client base as well as focusing on optimization initiatives to ensure their reputation as an industry leader remains strong.
The Conversion Manufacturing Manager will responsible for:
- Lead, coach and direct the full Corrugating manufacturing activities of the operation, including machine maintenance, cost control, process efficiencies, finish-goods exit line, inventory and WIP management.
- Statistic reporting with action plans.
- Initiate strategic improvements within area of responsibility.
- Meeting Risk, AIB, Risk management and ISO requirements.
- To provide cost leadership for the conversion to perform at or better than budget in line with business demand and strategy.
- To continuously manage, utilize and develop staff in line with changing business needs to strive towards superior performance, according to the values of the organization.
- Ensuring that the business and HR policies are adhered to.
- Delivering results, meeting customer expectations.
As well as:
- Identification of Capex requirements and significant input into the planning of the operation's medium to long term asset replacement program.
- Management of plant inefficiencies, product, quality and waste.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a South African citizen with strong academic qualifications and come from an FMCG supplier environment. He/She will have a strong track record of departmental leadership with budgeting and optimization project implementation experience. Coming from the Packaging environment,. This candidate will demonstrate that he/she is an expert within the industry.
What's on Offer
Competitive market related package on offer plus benefits - depending on work experience as well as offering the opportunity to join a market renowned leader.