You are here
Lead the Digital Transformation programme for the enterprise
Architecting digital capabilities and solutions for different business units
About Our Client
A South African manufacturing and Production company based in Johannesburg, Sandton with operations in Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia, Angola, Botswana, Zambia, and the DRC is undergoing a digital transformation, and seeks a seasoned digital architect with enterprise wide exposure in rolling out the digital strategy.
As a Digital Architect you will be responsible for:
Primary Responsibilities and Activities
- Lead the Digital Transformation programme.
- Architecting digital capabilities and solutions - particularly in the areas of Supply Chain Digitization, Sales Digitization and Digital Customer Service Channels.
- Provide design governance and architectural oversight for all digital initiatives on transformation projects.
- Work with the Head of Architecture to drive out new digital strategies and innovations for the organization
Accountable for Operational Deliverables
- Develop Digital Business Architecture models
- Run Digital POC's and creating digital prototypes
- Design Digital Ecosystem Architectures and roadmaps
- Develop solution architecture designs for digital initiatives
The Successful Applicant
The Digital Architect based in Sandton will possess the following:
Education and Training and Experience
- Detailed in depth Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks like TOGAF, Zachman etc. with emphasis on business
- Experience with Business Process Management within ERP solutions
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 8-10 years of design and implementation experience in IT
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent analytic skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
- Understanding of the political climate of the enterprise, and how to respond to political challenges
Key Behaviours and Competencies
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others and be respected as a technical leader
- Track record for remaining unbiased toward any specific technology or vendor; and being more interested in results than personal preferences
- Motivation that is focused on long-term results
What's on Offer
The Successful incumbent will receive a competitive package of up to R1.3mill in line with experience and skills.