You are here
Director of Marketing - Mauritius
Global hospitality brand
Dynamic and Creative marketer to drive marketing strategies in Mauritius
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading international hospitality brand with properties in over 100 territories around the world. They own a number of hotels, resorts, spas, residences under their own brands along with a franchising activity.
The Director of Marketing will have the following responsibilities:
- In conjunction with the RDOM (Regional Director of Marketing), take responsibility for the development and delivery of the annual Marketing plans and Marketing budgets in line with the hotel strategic priorities and revenue target by market segments.
- Be responsible for the planning and execution of content creation as well as the briefing to creative agencies (including copy writing, photo/video shootings) ensuring delivery in adherence with brand guidelines and hotel positioning.
- Drive the positioning and activation of the restaurants & bars on the local market. Work with internal and external resources to define clear positioning for each outlet that resonates under the overall hotel positioning. Develop & implement local marketing activities (including event strategy) aiming to engage with locals and increase capture ratio from in-house guests.
- Act as a Brand Champion with the hotel teams. Together with the General Manager, drive brand activation and ensure the brand experience comes alive through the hotel messaging and guest experience.
- Leads the Digital Field Marketing Team to deliver multi-lingual tactical marketing campaigns in all segments.
- Champion and manage the Social Media strategy in line with the brand positioning and hotels' stories. Specific focus on online reputation management and guest engagement.
The Successful Applicant
The Director of Marketing will require the following attributes:
- Marketing Degree with 3-5 years of Marketing experience required
- Fluent in written & spoken English
- True Brand ambassador
- Event management/organisational skills
- Understanding of consumer trends in the digital sphere
- Innovative, proactive and resourceful
- Passion for the travel & hospitality industries
- Ability to analyse data and establish appropriate action plans
What's on Offer
An attractive location and the opportunity to join a Global player on a strategic role.