You are here
Executive, BI and Analytics Support
You will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a BI Data Analysis Role
Enterprise BI Environment experience is essential
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest retails groups in Southern Africa, the Executive, eCommerce- Web Services will be based in the Johannesburg Head Office
The Executive, BI and Analytics Support will be accountable for the following:
- Research, analyze, design and provide oversight in implementing IT Integration solutions addressing complex areas for specific business and technical domains.
- Data treatment & Statistical analysis: SME to help the business with data mining and establishing previously unknown relationships between various elements of the business, predictive analytics and information quality projects.
- Statistical application development: develop statistical data warehouses with the market's most widely used tools to provide the users with a solid basis for business analytics.
- Cooperation projects: bring expertise in methodology and statistics, but also work together with industry experts through custom trainings, hands-on workshops and seminars, to find the most appropriate solution for the business.
- Design, develop, deploy and support the infrastructure for reports, dashboards, analytics and reporting processes within an Enterprise environment
- Operational responsibility for BI platform infrastructure and production report/dashboard/analytics delivery
- Translate business requirements into functional analytical systems and reporting processes
- Focal point for reporting capabilities and technology platforms across the enterprise
- Understand fundamental design constraints for RDBMS-based Enterprise Data Warehouse solutions and other data repository types (cubes, star-schemas, NoSQL, Hadoop, etc.)
The Successful Applicant
As the Executive, BI and Analytics Support you would have attained the following experience:
- BI Architecture (framework & best practices)
- Data Quality, Data governance, & Master Data Management.
- Data Migration.
- Solid experience with Inventory Management Systems, Procurement & BI Systems.
- Deep understanding of the architecture discipline, processes, concepts and best practices.
- Ability to stay up to date with technology trends, best practices, strategies and product roadmaps.
- Ability to provide subject matter expertise, counsel, and effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
- Knowledge of various business systems in the marketplace as it relates to the industry and/or domain and able to demonstrate and apply operational standards, best practices and align it with organizational strategic objectives.
- Data Warehousing and & Data Integration methods (MS SQL scripting).
- Reporting, Dashboards & Alerting Capabilities.
What's on Offer
My client is offering the Executive, BI and Analytics Support a cost to company ranging between R650 000 and R750 000 per annum