You are here
Executive, eCommerce- Web Services
You will be currently managing a team of developers
End-end software development life-cycle and ERP Implementation experience
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest retails groups in Southern Africa, the Executive, eCommerce- Web Services will be based in the Johannesburg Head Office
The Executive, eCommerce- Web Services will be accountable for the following:
- Interface with other IT and Retail areas on the behalf of end users.
- Ability to work with business and collaborate/drive/influence the selection of eCommerce/digital projects to meet goals and maximize ROI.
- Negotiate priority of projects based on anticipated ROI and cost involved.
- Understand the domain and know the SMEs to ask the right questions to prioritize and perform necessary follow ups to resolve any issues and drive progress.
- Ensure that the requirements, projects and IT strategies are in line with the business strategy for digital.
- Constantly measure the incremental benefits of each project to apply course corrections on project selections.
- Drive the IT strategy to align business initiatives with IT strategy
- Integrate project tracking and communication with business and IT organizations to deliver in Verizon paradigm and develop necessary partnerships.
- Be responsible to align E2E delivery of project - tactical or strategic - coming through any stakeholder.
- Understand and communicate Agile and other project management methodologies.
The Successful Applicant
As the Executive, eCommerce- Web Services your experience will include the following:
- At least 5 years of experience in a variety of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLCs) methodologies and associated governance.
- Experience with configuration management and provisioning tools, such as Chef, Puppet, Salt, Vagrant, etc.
- Experience with build tools, such as Bamboo, Jenkins, ant(+ivy), Maven, Gradle
- Experience with share cloud providers; Google Compute, Softlayer etc.
- Experience working with UNIX/Linux systems in an administrator capacity, including experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware ESXi.
- Experience working in a diverse, team-focused environment.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 5 years of experience in IT
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive continuous improvement
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
What's on Offer
My client is offering a cost to company ranging between R650 000 and R900 000 depending on your experience and qualifications, this is negotiable