You are here
Financial Manager H/F - Egypt
- Financial Manager H/F - Egypt
- Minimum of 10 years experience as Financial position. He will have a demo
About Our Client
Our client is a leading industrial group with more than 80 subsidiaries across 40 countries. The group is looking to recruit a Finance Manager for their operations in Cairo.
As part of the Executive management team, you will be responsible for the integrity of the accounting, finance, information systems and tax functions. Reporting directly to the Managing Director with a dotted line to the Group Finance Controller based in Europe, you will lead a team of 5 people. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the finance department, ensuring effective and efficient management of resources,
- Providing leadership and responsibility for the financial reporting, ensuring integrity of all financial information, particularly budgeting and cash flow management,
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements, budgets, forecasts and other KPI performance reports for the business,
- Managing external relationships with banks, tax and regulatory authorities, clients and suppliers,
- Ensuring that the organisation is and remains compliant with all legislative financial requirements, regulatory accounting standards and financial best practice.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be qualified accountants with a minimum of 10 years experience as Financial position. He will have a demonstrable track record in business and finance management, ideally at Director Level and with an international dimension.
He will show drive, flexibility, excellent leadership qualities and entrepreneurial spirit.
He will speak fluently English and Arabic.
What's on Offer
FIX WITH BONUS AND CAR.