You are here
Global Construction Company dedicated to building solutions & energy effciencies
Based in Tanzania and rapidly expanding throughout Africa
About Our Client
Situated in more than 60 countries across 5 continents and with over 150,000 employees worldwide. My client mobilizes their expertise and provides an array of building solutions to numerous industries such as automotive, aeronautical, health and energy industries.
- Accurate and timely production of financial reports, including monthly reports, business and strategic plans, budgets, rolling forecasts and accurate decision making information.
- Provide financial support, analysis and interpretation to operational management.
- Manage compliance to the executive constraints per corporate governance, report deviations and take action where necessary
- Ensure compliance to rigorous Corporate Governance aligned to the Group standard
- Provide financial information and interpreting the implications for business performance and funding needs.
- Manage cash flow, treasury and tax requirements, with regards to Group standards.
- Determine, implement, monitor, review and evaluate budgetary and accounting strategies, policies and plans in consultation with other managers.
- Manage all aspects of the Finance function including and not limited to General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Petty Cash, Bank Reconciliations etc
- Prepare monthly financial statements, management accounts and cash flows
- Prepare annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Implement internal controls to protect and safeguard company's assets
- Liaise with external auditors, tax agents, bankers, insurers and statutory bodies
- Prepare variance to budget as compared to prior year analysis, report on Company performance, identify problem areas and take remedial action with staff and Enabling functions as required
- Participate in Divisional strategic planning to identify projects, develop financial model for proposed plan with divisional management.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant Finance Degree
- Over 8 years experience
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Customer and results focused mentality
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Experience in strategic planning, executing and developing budgets.
- Knowledge of computerized cost control and accounting systems.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of negotiation and administration of contracts and legal documents
- Risk management and general business/commercial acumen
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a very competitive salary package which includes an annual gross base, as well as a variety of benefits and allowances, including a performance bonus. Apart from salary, they offer the opportunity for you to join a global leader in their industry sector, best in class training and development, as well as future career opportunities both within Africa and overseas.