You are here
Forensic Accounting Specialist
Attractive salary package
Senior level role
About Our Client
Our client is a pharmaceutical company with their head office in the UK.
- Utilise investigative, auditing, and accounting skills and experience to design and execute focused, targeted and value-add forensic accounting plans for assigned cases;
- Perform due diligence reviews;
- Prepare and present in writing and verbally clear and concise reports from financial findings;
- Conduct root cause analysis of identified financial issues and provide recommendations to strengthen internal controls;
- Develop business rules for optimising forensic accounting investigations, and creating models for forensic analytics;
- Work with other functions within GEC and Legal to respond to internal and external requests for information;
- Ensure effective execution of quality investigations according to established policies, procedures, KPIs and case-specific objectives;
- Escalate complex or significant issues to relevant CIT HUB Lead
- Provide direction and oversight to external consultants, as necessary, to support specific investigations;
- Develop and continuously improve forensic accounting investigations protocols and KPIs ;
The Successful Applicant
College degree plus professional qualification
Recognized professional accounting (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA) or fraud investigations and auditing (e.g. CFE, CIA, CISA, TASA) qualification.
Investigations/forensic accounting is a speciality area, and proven knowledge and skills in accounting, auditing and fraud investigations will be needed in order to perform this role.
Bachelor's or master's degree in forensic accounting, accounting, finance or a related field.
Forensic accounting qualifications (e.g. CPA, CFE, CA) and / or MBA an advantage.
Pharmaceutical or Big 4 audit industry experience only(non negotiable)
This is an AA equity role. Only AA candidates can apply.
What's on Offer