You are here
Head of Alternative Channels and Sales Management
- Head of Alternative Channels and Sales Management
- Banking Industry
About Our Client
Banking institution operating throughout Mauritius and has a well distributed network of ATMs.
The bank focuses on customer needs and on building long-lasting relationships with its customers. It caters both for domestic and international markets, and provides financial solutions to all segments from Retail, Corporate to Private.
For Alternative Channels
- In relation with cross functional departments (IT, Operations, Legal, Compliance, Marketing & Communications, etc.), creates and implements Alternative Channels strategies for all customer segments to achieve effective channel usage, sales and customer satisfaction targets, operational efficiency and a seamless product and relationship experience for customers.
- Develops strategy for driving and managing cross-sell of all retail products and services through the Alternative Channels. Defines, implements and leads Direct Sales team
- Ensures the complementarity between Alternative Channels and Retail Banking Network by promoting and implementing cross channels approach.
- Recommends pricing, promotions, and sales targets and programs to maximise revenue.
- Optimises the current Network performance by developing revenue generating Alternative Sales Channels, maintaining and enhancing the organisation's competitive footprint across the region while monitoring performance and usage.
- Participates actively with IT and Marketing department to the transformation of Internet and Mobile Banking as a real distribution and sales channel. Ensures the commercial exploitation of these channels by developing cross-selling, integration of new products and services and exploiting Customer data.
- Leads the Customer Contact Centres
For Sales management support
- Ensures the proper development, implementation and monitoring of marketing campaigns in Branch Network and Alternative Channels.
- Implements and organizes local sales actions (Open days, sales events…), in relation with Area and Branch managers.
- Participates to the definition of sales objectives for the Branches Network by providing accurate KPI's and dashbards to the head of Retail Banking.
- Propose incentive schemes in line with sales objectives and commercial strategy.
- Provide marketing intelligence by aggregating, analysing, and trending sales data for reporting and predictive analytics.
- Gives support to sales activities of Branches and other Sales channels, by generating marketing leads, extracted from the Bank's data warehouse (targeted marketing).
The Successful Applicant
- Prior Experience
- Proven experience in Sales Management and Sales animation in Retail Banking or Insurance sector
- Experience in deploying and integrating Digital Channels in a sales organisation.
- Strong experience in management of a support team
- Experience in implementation of solutions based on Data analysis (BI, Data mining, DMP…)
- Experience in project management.
- University degree or similar, MSC/MBA desirable in Business administration or in Marketing or equivalent
- Technical Skills
- Mastering Digital Channels and their potential
- Good written and verbal communication skills including fluent English and French
What's on Offer
USD 42,000 -USD 45,000 p/a